1. ULTRA - POOP channel

I was just wondering, is there anyway to just BAN FOR GOOD all these noobs that keep inviting people to join this ****ty channel each and every single day, since the moment Icecrown was launched?

Is it really that IMPOSSIBLE to clear the server of these 7-8-9 years old children?

Seems like reporting them for spamming is not sufficient...

2. Yeah, there's some *****s spamming invites to everyone online to join their chat channels.
    Don't worry, you can block the invites by ignoring the characters that send the invites.

The characters that spam this and you should add to your ingame /ignore list are :

Spacekiller
    Cenarius
    Ultradalaran
    Pubix

I ignored them on all my accounts and i haven't seen any invites for a couple weeks now. :)

3. can confirm they are from ohdo, we are trying to make an independent channel from global where we are the owners of the channel so we control the quality of pve and pvp

you call it spam we call it privilege to get invited

4. actually, i would call it many other names, but i am hold back by the rules of this forum, common sense and the fact that i do have an education.

when 10000 ppl tell you that you are just spamming (yes, i was on your imbecile channel for 2-3 minutes today asking you not to invite me again, and so did other 8 or 9 people that were writing the same time... that CANNOT BE a coincidence), and you call it "privilege", then you should wonder how that is actually called..

5. Yeah, there's some *****s spamming invites to everyone online to join their chat channels.
    Don't worry, you can block the invites by ignoring the characters that send the invites.

The characters that spam this and you should add to your ingame /ignore list are :

Spacekiller
    Cenarius
    Ultradalaran
    Pubix

I ignored them on all my accounts and i haven't seen any invites for a couple weeks now. :)
    You are constantly calling me out on the forums for no actual reason, what has triggered you that badly?
    If you can prove that I ever invited a single living soul to that or any other channel I will do your bidding forever.
    I would like to report this as harassment and false accusation if possible, looking for a GM to reply or PM me, the man has been verbally assaulting me for quite some time now.

About the topic itself, these are men that just want to make this world better for the ones not in <Ohdo>.
    You should show utmost respect for these Holy Men of <Ohdo>.
    It was their idea and they should be awarded for their creativity and commitment to the well-being of this community.

6. just do a little makro:
    Code:
    /join heythere
    /chatinvite heythere ultradalaran
    /ignore ultradalaran
    /ckick ultradalaran
    beat fire with fire and let him be the *** that he is.

7. You are constantly calling me out on the forums for no actual reason, what has triggered you that badly?
    If you can prove that I ever invited a single living soul to that or any other channel I will do your bidding forever.
    I would like to report this as harassment and false accusation if possible, looking for a GM to reply or PM me, the man has been verbally assaulting me for quite some time now.

About the topic itself, these are men that just want to make this world better for the ones not in <Ohdo>.
    You should show utmost respect for these Holy Men of <Ohdo>.
    It was their idea and they should be awarded for their creativity and commitment to the well-being of this community.
    do you hear yourself? I had a char in Ohdo.. I left Ohdo and I do NOT WANT TO HEAR AGAIN about Ohdo. If what i saw in those 2-3 days is actually Ohdo, you should all quit wow..

That for a fisrt.

Second - you DO NOT MAKE the world better for any1 that is not in Ohdo. This is actually a statement that is in the field of psychology / psychological illness, as Ohdo DOES NOT MEAN the world.

Third - Ohdo DOES NOT MEAN WOLTK

Fourth - Ohdo DOES NOT MEAN warmane and / or icecrown

Fifth - IF and only IF I want you to make something better for me, I will let you know. You or any1 else in Ohdo. Untill that moment, you DO NOT HAVE TO make anything better for me, other than LEAVING ME ALONE. If not you, then the other ******s that keep inviting me in that ULTRA - POOP channel. And yes, This ULTRA - POOP channel is not a mistake, I intended to call it that way so you do not have to correct me.

Sixth - "Holy Men of <Ohdo>" - do you somehow consider yourself some kind of a Messiah? Maybe.. Jesus of WOLTK / WARMANE / ICECROWN? Dude, go to a doctor, do something about it.. there is really something bad up-there..

8. do you hear yourself? I had a char in Ohdo.. I left Ohdo and I do NOT WANT TO HEAR AGAIN about Ohdo. If what i saw in those 2-3 days is actually Ohdo, you should all quit wow..

That for a fisrt.

Second - you DO NOT MAKE the world better for any1 that is not in Ohdo. This is actually a statement that is in the field of psychology / psychological illness, as Ohdo DOES NOT MEAN the world.

Third - Ohdo DOES NOT MEAN WOLTK

Fourth - Ohdo DOES NOT MEAN warmane and / or icecrown

Fifth - IF and only IF I want you to make something better for me, I will let you know. You or any1 else in Ohdo. Untill that moment, you DO NOT HAVE TO make anything better for me, other than LEAVING ME ALONE. If not you, then the other ******s that keep inviting me in that ULTRA - POOP channel. And yes, This ULTRA - POOP channel is not a mistake, I intended to call it that way so you do not have to correct me.

Sixth - "Holy Men of <Ohdo>" - do you somehow consider yourself some kind of a Messiah? Maybe.. Jesus of WOLTK / WARMANE / ICECROWN? Dude, go to a doctor, do something about it.. there is really something bad up-there..
    You must be delusional if you really think that.
    <Ohdo> is the best thing that ever happened to this server.
    These men are making it an even better place with their idea.

9. do you hear yourself? I had a char in Ohdo.. I left Ohdo and I do NOT WANT TO HEAR AGAIN about Ohdo. If what i saw in those 2-3 days is actually Ohdo, you should all quit wow..

etc.
    You are being trolled,it's better to stop replying or giving them any kind of attention.

Do as i suggested, you can block the spam by just adding the following 4 characternames to your /ignore list and be carefree. :)

Spacekiller
    Cenarius
    Ultradalaran
    Pubix

One of the ingame spammers is also trolling in this thread, you can also block him on the forums by clicking on his name -> view profile and then click "block user". Makes threads more pleasant to read.
    Edited: June 17, 2016

10. look we in ohdo can doxx people so pls dont anger us...just saying

11. You are being trolled,it's better to stop replying or giving them any kind of attention.

Do as i suggested, you can block the spam by just adding the following 4 characternames to your /ignore list and be carefree. :)

Spacekiller
    Cenarius
    Ultradalaran
    Pubix

One of the ingame spammers is also trolling in this thread, you can also block him on the forums by clicking on his name -> view profile and then click "block user". Makes threads more pleasant to read.
    I did. If more invites, they will follow. I will also keep reporting them for spamming. If any ban, I will be glad to know that at least part of it came from me.

I do not take him serious, unfortunately i realize that some IRL medical conditions make it difficult for some people to understand simple things like "drink, eat, sleep, do not wet your bed" etc. This does not mean I cannot say what I believe, as even in a psychiatric exam the doctor needs to say many many things even if the other one does not understand.

That being said, thanks for the info about the ignored players! And enjoy the game!

12. Same problem here. Have been invited there for like 12 times by Ultradalaran to that channel already. I have one global on additional chat log (cus of the spam), I do not need another one. I was one of the first invited there actually, yet <Ohdo> lost lead over the channel in the first day for like 3 times after which I left it and am still being invited. Like literally I see the same crap on that channel as in global, like why does it exist?
    Edit: Is <Ohdo> the new Cult of the Damned? I didn't know they joined the Scourge...
    Edited: June 17, 2016

13. it exists so we control the pve and pvp scene and gms cant do anything about it

we want to take over and you will play by our rules

14. Actually gms can do much about it. Just saying.

12 Last