1. Yeah, Longcat, the same guy that was uploading in youtube how he flyhacks with 80th orc rogue in stv and ganks leveling toons.
    10/10 skill & 10/10 intelligence
    Preach it!

wtb

2. Rofl stay mad because youre bad

-peanutbutter

3. 2016> people taking pvp guilds seriously

4. If <Insanity> was a PvE guild, they would most likely be stuck at LM 10 (normal).

Kappa xD

5. A link to the video from the original post has been edited out, and here's the reasoning it:

Although we do enjoy seeing some trolling and competitiveness between guilds (as long as it's within the forum rules), accusations of cheating and exploiting is not something we allow to be posted on the forum, instead they should be forwarded to Game Masters. Once that part of the video is removed you can re-add the link to the post.

@OP if you are not sure which part I'm talking about, feel free to send me a private message.

6. I actually found it as ok/funny for the most of the part.

But that part of "omg everyone's a cheater except me" is hilariously dumb. Which is a shame since it would've been a cool video!

7. VIRTUS vs Insanity GvG pls.

8. Why not <Ohdo> versus both?

9. Cus ohdo (yeah, I even wrote that without capital letter) is too bad?

10. Cus ohdo (yeah, I even wrote that without capital letter) is too bad?
    Wow, what a savage (you even wrote it without capital letter).
    I think that our guild is on edge of disbanding because of that verbal prowess.

On a serious note though, <Ohdo> is the best PvP guild on this realm.
    Hail <Ohdo>.

11. Atiradeon, tell that to Longcat.

Peanutbutter you are toxic garbage stay small.

Evangelion, "omg everyone's a cheater except me" is a bit exaggerated since only 1 player was mentioned in vid.

Ironic the 3 of you are in the weakest pvp guild Icecrown.

Further review of your roster and I see even MORE toxic players... Interesting how that happens.

Edit: To clarify, i'm not calling you toxic, Evangelion and Atiradeon, rather you are surrounded by quite a few well known scum in that guild.
    Edited: June 19, 2016

First 123 Last