1. Insanity now recruiting for AFKing Durotar

Since we can't arena, bg or camp lows in Tanaris we are looking for the best to AFK in Durotar.

*** video removed ***

2. Good to see some high-production value trash-talking videos on Warmane.

3. I don't know the beef but I enjoyed this. This would be a guild I'd be proud to AFK for.

4. I think Longcat's videos are better, this is a good start though.

I think if you got some more quotes in, maybe a few from Wrathmaster in there randomly with some silly pictures it'd of been better. The video doesn't seem retårded enough to make it clear you're both arguing over a guild on a games private server.

Longcat's seem more like a joke, this seems too serious like you actually care or anybody else cares about guilds rather than bashing people for a laugh.

5. I think Longcat's videos are better, this is a good start though.

I think if you got some more quotes in, maybe a few from Wrathmaster in there randomly with some silly pictures it'd of been better. The video doesn't seem retårded enough to make it clear you're both arguing over a guild on a games private server.

Longcat's seem more like a joke, this seems too serious like you actually care or anybody else cares about guilds rather than bashing people for a laugh.
    You forgot to mention the part where you are biased because you've asked me like 20 time if you can join my guild and I repeatedly reject you. Nice try!

6. Breaking news, horde "pvpers" can only premading against pugs.

7. Great video, the only major flaw I noticed is the /who part because there are <Edge of Insanity> and <Insanity> members in it.
    That doesn't reduce the quality of the video, <Ohdo> rates 7/10.

8. You forgot to mention the part where you are biased because you've asked me like 20 time if you can join my guild and I repeatedly reject you. Nice try!
    I have never spoken to Longcat before, there's no bias at all. I'm giving you advice because his videos are much better and funnier to watch.

If you didn't comprehend that I and everyone I've told to whisper you haven't been in a guild for nearly 2 years and I was trolling you because of our last chat and how I camped you in hellfire while I was Horde maybe you shold rethink - maybe I had too much trust in you that you could gather it up all on your own.

"Pls can i have inv now pls" isn't exactly an application but on the other hand your guild isn't really that bad, I don't know why you get hate but you should learn to take some constructive criticism because it looks to me like you're losing your little "My guild has a bigger dik than urs, we r beter @ gathering randoms 4 world pvpz" argument.

When I play your guild gets constant hate, bashed and when I'm on Horde you're a laughing stock (Along with your guild) mainly due to Longcat's videos and other videos of people embarrassing you because their videos are actually funny and good, hence the advice on the prior post.

You're trying a little too hard or maybe you just care too much - maybe that's why all your prior guilds and guilds you've ran have failed.

9. Coming from someone who tells me I care too much you sure did write a lot!

10. Great video, the only major flaw I noticed is the /who part because there are <Edge of Insanity> and <Insanity> members in it.
    That doesn't reduce the quality of the video, <Ohdo> rates 7/10.
    Yeah I did actually notice that but afterwards I checked Tanaris and found the same people in that eye of the storm were also there and they were from Insanity. Thanks for the feedback.

11. Coming from someone who tells me I care too much you sure did write a lot!
    I think everyone's just excited to see who's going to claim Wamane's saddest player award, I sure am.

12. I think everyone's just excited to see who's going to claim Wamane's saddest player award, I sure am.
    Isn't being excited for such a stupid award also quite sad?

13. Yeah, Longcat, the same guy that was uploading in youtube how he flyhacks with 80th orc rogue in stv and ganks leveling toons.
    10/10 skill & 10/10 intelligence

123 Last