1. Atiradeon, tell that to Longcat.

Peanutbutter you are toxic garbage stay small.

Evangelion, "omg everyone's a cheater except me" is a bit exaggerated since only 1 player was mentioned in vid.

Ironic the 3 of you are in the weakest pvp guild Icecrown.

Further review of your roster and I see even MORE toxic players... Interesting how that happens.

Edit: To clarify, i'm not calling you toxic, Evangelion and Atiradeon, rather you are surrounded by quite a few well known scum in that guild.
    I think Thats's why tuerkij and ex warbringers left them, their little group still is the best pvp guild on horde it seems.

2. I log
    Play few bgs
    I log off
    Aint nobody got time for drama
    Ive had enough of it
    So all that 10v10 or other crap bout Longcat or Markux are not rly bothering me its just they gota settle it between themselfs n not pull other ppl or guilds into it.
    #Drops mic

3. I log
    Play few bgs
    I log off
    Ive had enough of it
    So all that 10v10 or other crap bout Longcat or Markux are not rly bothering me its just they gota settle it between themselfs n not pull other ppl or guilds into it.
    #Drops mic
    Well, they kind of did settle it in arenas and also asked for GvG which Longcat declined, but you know the hate will always be there.

4. I log
    Play few bgs
    I log off
    Ive had enough of it
    #Drops mic
    Yeah he sorted that out by posting a video which included old profile pictures from my own personal Facebook (it's already been modified/removed for privacy infringement so you won't find that video online anymore).

I don't think I have to have any kind of conversation with Insanity any more after that. I'd rather just stay out of the guild rivalry discussion and mind my own business because it's not fun when someone has to take it too far by turning it into some sort of personal vendetta like he usually does (falsifying evidence to get innocent people banned, making videos of people which includes personal pictures and resorting to personal insults in a pathetic attempt to make some sort of point).

5. Cmone ur preety :D Yeahhhh longcat...but you know he would make that stuff no matter what guild hes in.

First 123