1. PVE realm plz...

i am playing on Lordearon and want to lvl my warrior up to 80 and have fun but i dont like pvp so i want to play on a pve realm where i can lvl and not get ganked like every 2 mins.. cant even do a single quest before i am dead....
    so is there a chance this clod be a pve realm ? or somthing..

2. I asked Malaco and he told me this realm will be turned to pve realm with tomorrows restart. Don't worry friend!

3. I asked Malaco and he told me this realm will be turned to pve realm with tomorrows restart. Don't worry friend!
    yes this is true

4. da faq? plsdont let this be true!!

WPvP was always part of WoW.

5. Hello friend, what is your ingame nick? I can protect you

6. Hello friend, what is your ingame nick? I can protect you
    from the "behind"? =DDD

7. Nice waste of time if Lordearon gonna turn into pve realm

8. Chances of them making PvE are nonexistent. But if there is one I would switch in a heartbeat. I would even start over, regardles the fact that I already have a level 80.

9. Chances of them making PvE are nonexistent. But if there is one I would switch in a heartbeat. I would even start over, regardles the fact that I already have a level 80.
    I am PvEer too and when i was leveling i was gonna agree with you about a PvE server but now that i am at a point in game where i have done mostly everything and only need to log in 2-3 times per week to do Ulduar i see PvP is just another good option that you can do which can be a lot of fun even for a noob like me (i pvp with my tank gear and spells :d) in PvE server you basicly have this huge chunk of the game cut off

10. I am PvEer too and when i was leveling i was gonna agree with you about a PvE server but now that i am at a point in game where i have done mostly everything and only need to log in 2-3 times per week to do Ulduar i see PvP is just another good option that you can do which can be a lot of fun even for a noob like me (i pvp with my tank gear and spells :d) in PvE server you basicly have this huge chunk of the game cut off
    I on the other hand think that PvE realm are good for both PvP and PvE people. You can turn you flag on and off. So if you enjoy PvP you play while flagged, if you enjoy PvE or you are not in the mood for PvP you turn it off.

PvE players are easy targets. That's the only reason PvP people would protest PvE realms. Even when they can perfectly play it like its a PvP one.

11. there won't be PvE realm. ever.
    why? imagine what would happen with all those poor souls who can not do **** to equal level opponents in PvP and sucks in PvE.
    on PvE realm they wont be able to camp in low level zones and all the reason to play fades away.

since Lord hit lvl 70 and then 80 I did not experienced so called WorldPvP. peoples with low levels simply travel from quest to quest and dont bother pvping because they want to hit level cap faster.
    each time I saw enemy player attacking he was skull level.

but yea, don't talk about PvE realm - such realm would be boring as hell.

12. And now its not boring? Running away from zones without finishing quests, not reading quest logs because someone might take the opportunity, constantly looking behind your back, waiting for 2 minutes to respawn, not be able to do a quest because opposite faction decide to sit next to a quest giver and kill anyone who tries to take it, someone kills you when Elite or Boss is at 10% health.

Would probably be boring for PvPers who enjoy doing this stuff.

13. Are you guys serious? It´s bad enough you can´t kill your own faction when they´re stealing your mobs and q objectives, and you want this? Just l2p, stay vigilant during questing, and in the end you´ll only improve.