1. Warlocks one-shotting people with Fel Flame!

Is it normal that a warlock can do 60 k with that instant spammable ability?

2. I have 560k hp without stamina buff, how is 60k an oneshot?

3. I have 560k hp without stamina buff, how is 60k an oneshot?
    Maybe he or she is low lvl u stupit

4. I have 560k hp without stamina buff, how is 60k an oneshot?
    560k unbuffed? Show me a screenshot.

5. Maybe he or she is low lvl u stupit
    As lvl 90er u cant have just 60k even w/o gear

6. Is it normal that a warlock can do 60 k with that instant spammable ability?
    Yes it is normal. With Grimoire of Sacrefice its will be one of the strongest spells u have as a warlock

7. OK, the "one-shotting" part was trolling.

but the damage looks really high.
    I tried to search retail forum posts from the time, but I cannot seem to find anything like that.
    Maybe someone who played MoP on retail could confirm if the damage is ok.

So are you people saying that incinerate is also broken? ( too low damage)
    Well, I remember when playing my destro lock the incinerate damage being really low. My gear was low too, but still it seemed to do really low damage.
    I know it's not supposed to be the hightest hitting ability, but when a 1 sec cast spell is outdamaged by instant fel flame, then it seems wrong.

8. OK, the "one-shotting" part was trolling.

but the damage looks really high.
    I tried to search retail forum posts from the time, but I cannot seem to find anything like that.
    Maybe someone who played MoP on retail could confirm if the damage is ok.

So are you people saying that incinerate is also broken? ( too low damage)
    Well, I remember when playing my destro lock the incinerate damage being really low. My gear was low too, but still it seemed to do really low damage.
    I know it's not supposed to be the hightest hitting ability, but when a 1 sec cast spell is outdamaged by instant fel flame, then it seems wrong.

Look at fel flame mana cost , for destro. Post screenshots with the dmg. You dont even mention the dmg done , so we can see what ure talking about lol.

9. Is it normal that a warlock can do 60 k with that instant spammable ability?
    It is normal if that 60k is crit and if Dark Soul spell is active. Post some pictures dude, you cant just come here and say "that is broken". Buffs, item lvl and many others stuff can make some spell damage lower or higher. 60k damage (if crit) with fel flame is not that high if lock have all that intellect procs, mastery gems and buffs and dark soul...seams fine.