1. Rofl mad because you cant kill anyone. Join horde so I can carry you

-Peanutbutter (rank 1 rogue on icecrown)

2. This is Wotlk 3.3.5a PVP it sucked in retail and it sucks here, if u want good oldschool pvp go TBC or MOP, else enjoy da burst! ;D

3. I play as an HPaladin and am stacking as much resil as I can. Haven't really found a player (Besides a warrior who outgeared me massively and got basically every single one of his hits in a row as crits.. Lucky SoB) who can burst me down. If it's 2v1 ofc you can get bursted, no class should be able to take on two different classes of the same/better gear.
    #recklessness

4. As an hpal I see some surefire indications PVP is broken:

WSG is always a faceroll and the other team always gives up. There's never a good game.

Lots of healer abilities are pointless because they usually don't compensate for huge burst damage (Sacred Shield), they can't be casted in time (Holy Light), or they are a waste of a precious GCD (Beacon of Light).

Cleansing isn't a factor in pvp. If you remove say two or three debuffs someone else has already died.

It is a waste of time to buff other players. What's the point of improving any stat by 5% when they are bursting of getting bursted for at least 50% of a healthbar with every shot?

A single healer cannot survive against a single dps

Full crafted pvp set gets one-shot by a dot.

I would never, ever consider any mana regen gear for longer fights. Not going to happen.
    Edited: June 21, 2016

5. The stupidity on this thread is real.

6. Ok I have an idea how to fix pvp. We will reduce the damage done by all classes but rogue by 300% to make pvp less bursty, but ambush will get 300% dmg buff because that suits the rogue class fantasy.

7. The stupidity on this thread is real.
    You watch your disrespectful mouth.

8. You watch your disrespectful mouth.
    he is legit 146%, so u better shut up and take all that DMG right in your face =DD

9. As an hpal I see some surefire indications PVP is broken:

WSG is always a faceroll and the other team always gives up. There's never a good game.

Lots of healer abilities are pointless because they usually don't compensate for huge burst damage (Sacred Shield), they can't be casted in time (Holy Light), or they are a waste of a precious GCD (Beacon of Light).

Cleansing isn't a factor in pvp. If you remove say two or three debuffs someone else has already died.

It is a waste of time to buff other players. What's the point of improving any stat by 5% when they are bursting of getting bursted for at least 50% of a healthbar with every shot?

A single healer cannot survive against a single dps

Full crafted pvp set gets one-shot by a dot.

I would never, ever consider any mana regen gear for longer fights. Not going to happen.
    I'm pretty sure as HPaladins we're supposed to use Holyshock+Flash of light in pvp. I mean our pvp libram gives us +SP to FoL, gloves FoL crit, etc... And with a Holy shock crit you get an insta cast of FoL + A heal over time if you have sacred shield on yourself. (You should) How much resil do you have? And no way man. Unless you fight PvE full geared players you should e able to atleast survive. If you have big survivability problems get that Glyph of Salvation or whatever it's called to reduce the dmg you take by 20% on yourself when you use it.

10. you realize there are certain spells that bypass resilience? if you want to know which spells, PM me (plsdontabusethis)
    no there isnt rofl

11. We Retri paladins have bursty damage because we are blessed and we have the power of light which can bypass anything.

12. If you want long Fights, go play MoP.
    Join 2s and if you get Warr Heal Combo as Opponent well than see ya in 3 days until healer is finally oom or u died
    MoP's dead and filled with bugs.
    If warmane would decide to at least fix that crappy MoP, i would.
    Wotlk is such an outdated crap.
    Enjoy the 10 second duels

13. MoP's dead and filled with bugs.
    If warmane would decide to at least fix that crappy MoP, i would.
    Wotlk is such an outdated crap.
    Enjoy the 10 second duels
    10 second duels is a great indicator of broken pvp I didn't think of.

BTW the original WotLK was NOT this bursty, of course. Warmane broke it by making it super joy for dps while making it miserable for healers.

14. kids talking about balance... in bg's... lmao

15. kids talking about balance... in bg's... lmao
    Onlty a kid would say that. Have you considered finally growing up this year? If you had a father or an older brother worth a damn you would have been grown up already.

First 1234 Last