1. PVP damage too bursty

Icecrown pvp is more burstier than anything I've ever seen. The reason I joined this server was to enjoy oldschool pvp. Come on guys...

2. finaly someone who say think resilence is "broken" .

3. Probably because everybody has Heroic PvP items.

On retail, most PvPers were unable to get these items, so they literally all had resilience cap. I play with 800 resilience, most others play with 1k.

4. resilience is weird
    When everyone is dropping dead in two globals it sucks to heal. It REALLY sucks.

5. I reserve my right to stunlock resilience capped platers to death.

6. resilience is weird
    Resilience is working fine and it is extremely easy to prove that works. The myth that "resilience is broken" has been repeated constantly and yet nobody has offered any substantial evidence to suggest that it is bugged; however, this doesn't mean that there isn't a problem with damage, only that resilience is not the problem.

EDIT:
    Here you go. Just tested it again.
    1) My Paladin's Consecration does a constant 175 damage per tick on a 0 resilience target with my current gear. Hunter PoV and Paladin PoV
    2) With the same gear on my Paladin (see stat sheet to confirm that I have the same gear), Consecration does 144 damage per tick against a target with 408 resilience (18% damage reduction at 70). Note that any other stat changes on the Hunter besides resilience are irrelevant. Hunter PoV and Paladin PoV.
    3) Check the math. 175*(1-0.18) = 175*0.82 = 143.5. Round up and you get 144.
    Edited: June 19, 2016

7. you realize there are certain spells that bypass resilience? if you want to know which spells, PM me (plsdontabusethis)

8. If you want long Fights, go play MoP.
    Join 2s and if you get Warr Heal Combo as Opponent well than see ya in 3 days until healer is finally oom or u died

9. you realize there are certain spells that bypass resilience? if you want to know which spells, PM me (plsdontabusethis)
    so instead of posting proofs of those spells bypassing resil on bugtracker, u free share them? did i get it right? =DDDD

10. If you want long Fights, go play MoP.
    Join 2s and if you get Warr Heal Combo as Opponent well than see ya in 3 days until healer is finally oom or u died
    real men play 2x damage
    if u see healer+dps u can /pity and leave, cause there is no challenge to fight against girls
    Edited: June 20, 2016

11. Probably because everybody has Heroic PvP items.

On retail, most PvPers were unable to get these items, so they literally all had resilience cap. I play with 800 resilience, most others play with 1k.
    +1 to this

12. I play as an HPaladin and am stacking as much resil as I can. Haven't really found a player (Besides a warrior who outgeared me massively and got basically every single one of his hits in a row as crits.. Lucky SoB) who can burst me down. If it's 2v1 ofc you can get bursted, no class should be able to take on two different classes of the same/better gear.

13. I play as an HPaladin and am stacking as much resil as I can. Haven't really found a player (Besides a warrior who outgeared me massively and got basically every single one of his hits in a row as crits.. Lucky SoB) who can burst me down. If it's 2v1 ofc you can get bursted, no class should be able to take on two different classes of the same/better gear.
    Healers should be able to hold off two players. That's how it was in WotlK and it was great. Think about it; your average BG is 15 players; with 3 healers and 12 dps or a 4 to 1 ratio. If healers can be taken down by only two players then clearly that's unbalanced.

And again, There is WAY too much burst because I can't even get a chance to use my talents. I'm playing with high gearscore pve and/or full pvp gear players and they are STILL getting smoked in two globals. I never get a chance to set up a Beacon of Light or a Sacred Shield because it's already too late.

123 ... Last