1. MoP's dead and filled with bugs.
    Neither of these are true for pvp. I play both resto druid and hunter in bgs on Frostwolf and the class abilities for both work well. And bg queues are very active and the games are more competitive than the ones on WOTLK, in my experience.

2. Considering how many people have acess to high end-game gear and the fact that when it comes to bgs you'll be facing premades who have a few healers and the rest of the dps wear a lot of PvE off-pieces or are even clad in full PvE gear. It shouldn't surprise you that damage is what it is. If you have any knowladge of certain spells bypassing things they shouldn't be (example: Fireball going through a dk's AMS w/o any damage reduction) then by all means share them with us. If not then again, by all means, don't start stupid threads.

@balance complains
    Lol.
    Game - balance?
    wat?

3. Onlty a kid would say that. Have you considered finally growing up this year? If you had a father or an older brother worth a damn you would have been grown up already.
    aww little baby takes his bg's seriously >.<

4. Icecrown pvp is more burstier than anything I've ever seen. The reason I joined this server was to enjoy oldschool pvp. Come on guys...
    Welcome to WOTLK lol .

5. aww little baby takes his bg's seriously >.<
    What I'm trying to tell you is I know your father and your brother are not worth a damn. Now go lie down somewhere and realize that, kid.

6. Neither of these are true for pvp. I play both resto druid and hunter in bgs on Frostwolf and the class abilities for both work well. And bg queues are very active and the games are more competitive than the ones on WOTLK, in my experience.
    You horde or ally? Do you play European primetime or American primetime?

7. Resilience isn't broken. Everyone just has heroic off-parts and so what is traditionally considered to be normal resilience is actually low on Warmane. So add 50-100 more resilience to whatever some old retail wotlk guide might suggest, otherwise you can enjoy getting one-shot by a fully procced Chaos Bolt or Lava Burst.

8. Resilience isn't broken. Everyone just has heroic off-parts and so what is traditionally considered to be normal resilience is actually low on Warmane. So add 50-100 more resilience to whatever some old retail wotlk guide might suggest, otherwise you can enjoy getting one-shot by a fully procced Chaos Bolt or Lava Burst.
    Well I've seen some people claiming certain abilities bypass resilience. I don't know if that's true, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was.

9. There's nothing wrong with trying to fight 5 people with 2 healers and full pve dps and getting 1 global-ed... stop complaining about stupid things. "I got hit by a car and broke my leg it's unbalanced nerf cars give legs more resilience"

10. No the current patch is broken. The relase of ICC25HC and RS25HC gear isn't comparable to WF gear yet. They came out with a new set of seasonal PVP gear right after which was meant for the gear released in those 25hcs

11. playing feral with 900 resilence and i have never seen any oneshot or really sick damage agaist
    except maybe winged paladins under procs/huntards on demolishers, but it supposed to be
    surely when 3+ players are focusing you there are no chances to survive if u r not bis pvp healer
    Edited: June 23, 2016

12. playing feral with 900 resilence and i have never seen any oneshot or really sick damage agaist
    except maybe winged paladins under procs/huntards on demolishers, but it supposed to be
    surely when 3+ players are focusing you there are no chances to survive if u r not bis pvp healer
    Rogue kills my 1.3k res lock in cloak of shadows opener. Nothing to do, just kiss the dirt. But I think that is intended.

13. Rogue kills my 1.3k res lock in cloak of shadows opener. Nothing to do, just kiss the dirt. But I think that is intended.
    well bis rogues have sick burst but also paper when it comes to getting damage
    i've seen many times battelground situation when lock/chaman/wizert oneshoted some rogue who was busy with other target

14. So apparently people are claiming that resillience is broken
    I play rogue on ally side, can crits cloths for 10/11k+ with ambush if they have very low resi, oh yes ok he was disc priest
    When I found another one with wrath gear stuff, having at least 1.1k resi for sure, i just crit for like 4/5k

So my question is, are they supposed to take 2/3k instead, making them unkillable?

Lets see, full rele disc (just made a toon in blackrock server)
    1275 resi - 27.05% dmg reduction overall + 29.75% dmg reduction from critical strikes

So out of 11k on low gs, dealing 4/5k on a full wrathfull is pretty much as intended

My guest is that everyone is just freaked out for the ammount of hc gear donators, no wonder why their damage is "high"

First 1234 Last