1. Devourer of Souls bugged now?

Been farming FoS and PoS the past few days healing and suddenly today during one of it's phases everyone in the group takes 3k damage ticks no matter where they stand and it (HPaladin so AoE healing is not my strong suit) drops the whole team except whoever I was healing and the tank almost instantly. Partly due to the fact that every group I get into has 13k hp players missing a crapload of gear but still... Is this a bug or just a phase that I never saw before in my days of running FoS?

2. It does feel weird but the solution I found it to just run around it and see where you take no dmg. Sometimes it's straight in front of him, sometimes behind, i got no idea, just run and see.

And there's nothing you can do with 13k hp people, they just drop too fast, I can handle them on dudu, on pala i let them die if they keep dropping too fast.

3. It does feel weird but the solution I found it to just run around it and see where you take no dmg. Sometimes it's straight in front of him, sometimes behind, i got no idea, just run and see.

And there's nothing you can do with 13k hp people, they just drop too fast, I can handle them on dudu, on pala i let them die if they keep dropping too fast.
    What makes it worse is that they keep dpsing when someone is mirrored and unless it's the tank or me who is hit by it they dip pretty fast. And ah okay. Still feels weird.

4. Hi, as far as I've seen the bug is mainly visual.

For example:
    If everyone of your group is on the south side of the boss when he casts wailing souls the the damage will start from south and rotate clockwise towards west. The boss looks like it's shooting the beam towards tank (if he has aggro) regardless of where the tank is standing, but the damage of the beam should work normally. (normal= rotating 90degrees clockwise starting from whichever player the boss targets when he casts wailing souls.) For me it's been bugging maybe once every 3 kills.

Edit: Tactic to make it easier (I've been using this myself and been working fine) Stack on top of the tank, whenever boss cast wailing souls rotate to the right side of the boss (if starting from the south side of the boss, move to east side of the boss) and that's it.

Edit2: When the boss casts the spell where he jumps on top of a target and creates a purple circle that deals damage, it's wise to spread a bit, the purple ground follows the targeted player (visually stays still like it's supposed to, only the dmg part follows ^^)
    Edited: June 22, 2016

5. Hi, as far as I've seen the bug is mainly visual.

For example:
    If everyone of your group is on the south side of the boss when he casts wailing souls the the damage will start from south and rotate clockwise towards west. The boss looks like it's shooting the beam towards tank (if he has aggro) regardless of where the tank is standing, but the damage of the beam should work normally. (normal= rotating 90degrees clockwise starting from whichever player the boss targets when he casts wailing souls.) For me it's been bugging maybe once every 3 kills.

Edit: Tactic to make it easier (I've been using this myself and been working fine) Stack on top of the tank, whenever boss cast wailing souls rotate to the right side of the boss (if starting from the south side of the boss, move to east side of the boss) and that's it.
    Ah thanks for that info man, I'll be sure to try that out.