1. Hello everyone! :)

Hello there! My name's Alberth and I'm 24 yo. I live in Italy atm. I played many years (waaaaay too many) of wow since vanilla and also on the retail.. My favorite exp is/was TBC and WotLK. TBH i like a bit more the second one only because of some easier things like the dungeon finder and ofc Dalaran!!! Hated Shattrath lolz.. Anyways right now I'm alone but I have like 4 or 5 IRL friends that are looking for a serious private server to play in. We have the exp but not the gears and stuff .. Actually we don't even know which faction to choose since we played both on all the servers we tried until now lol.. Now if it's possible I'd like to ask some simple and easy questions about the situation here.

1) What's the difference between the 3 WotLK realms? Why are there 3?
    2) Which faction needs like 10/20 more characters? I was thinking to do a Druid Healer or a Resto Shaman and a Paladin Tank or a DK Tank. I played for 9 years only Warlocks but I'm sick and tired of them.
    3) What's the situation about classes? Are there big/medium/small important bugs? Which are the most OP classes and which are the worst ones? Both PvE and/or PvP.
    4) How's the situation of PvP? I love doing both PvP AND PvE. But I hate oneshotting stuff.. I like strategy and fairness :D
    5) Any serious guilds that'd like to have us under their wing? I'll go check them up in the respective sections (if there are.. haven't checked all the stuff on the forum yet lol).
    6) Found out about this server thanks to a video on YouTube. Great explanation and great guy IMO.

Cheers guys/gals!! We'll see each other ingame as soon as I choose a faction/character.. but until then I have to wait for the torrent to finish downloading the game.. Too lazy to go and look for the original dvds and patches and other boring stuff XD

2. Hello, Albert! Welcome to our server! We hope you will find this server being competitive and fun to play.

1) All realms are different. Lordaeron is x1 hardcore server with progressive content release. Icecrown is standard realm with x7 experience rate and x5 anything else (drop rate, professions, reputation). Blackrock is pure PvP, instant 80 realm.
    2) The suggestion regarding that is to play whatever you like. You will always find your place anywhere.
    3) You can check our bug tracker for that but I can ensure you that there are no major bugs. Minor bugs, of course, do exist. There is no "OP" or "not OP classes" - it all depends on your skills playing that class. And gear.
    4) We do have both competitive PVP and PVE.
    5) Check our guild recruitment sub-forums under any realm board.

Have a great time here!