1. Your pet?! Dude...please tell me this is a troll xD

2. I too was in the middle of a vicious pet battle when I got hard DC after i Logged in my pet was dead after i revived him he had lost all his stats and started barking at me. BARKING? HE IS A FROG

3. Well, I hope you guys backed up ur accounts recently ,cos if you didn't...stuff and stats bb :D

4. Yeah man wtf, i have joined this server cuz of pet battles and now this happens. I think won't pay 15 dollars subscription for next mounth...
    Chris Metzen fix this

5. come back to me when you lose 100k Spirit

6. i cant even log in
    keeps saying "u have been disconnected for the server"

7. on the other hand its nice that staff members communicate with us and tells us what is going on.... oh wait...

8. Yeah man wtf I think they ****ing robbed me u pay 15 USD i paid like 35US a month to play on Frostwolf the most legit 5.4.8 server and now hard DC and no pet battles i mean wtf Blizzard,**** ur overwatch give me WoW

9. umm not really that trinket I lost was 6 months old :D as well as head xD so its just little mess of update it ll be better soon I guess.

10. I don't think anybody lost their items, some of mine were unequipped due to not meeting some kind of reputation requirement, and were mailed back to my character. So anything you lost will be 99% in your mailbox, just that. That's probably why some people noticed lower HP/stats I guess.

11. They are probably updating a couple new things implemented real quick... What would be nice is if they warned us when doing something like that instead of saying server restart, as we could be spending time doing something instead of waiting at the realm list trying to log in. I do am grateful for the work they put in though.

The server was online again after the first 20 minutes, it restarted again, another 20 after that it was on and then kind of crashed, there might be stability issues again or perhaps some more DDoS attacks. Hope they'll give us information soon.

12. I'm spooked i can't get in on my account for mop and worried now i Might of lost the weapon donated for -_-

13. FROSTWOLF INSTABILITY
    June 20, 2016
    Several Frostwolf's stability issues are under investigation and possible solutions are being worked on.

14. "Possible solutions" does sound very scary :D

15. Atleast now people don't have to worry about my rogue terrorising the battlegrounds

First 123 Last