1. PVP Players !!!

Dear All,

I am an ex multi glad on retail and decided to join this server. Which faction do you recommend me where I can find more PVP driven players to play in arenas, Horde or Alliance ?

Thanks

2. You are on the wrong realm, friend.
    If you want PVP then go Icecrown, PVP on Lordaeron is dead. It's a pve realm. Durotar/Elww are always empty.

3. Dear All,

I am an ex multi glad on retail and decided to join this server. Which faction do you recommend me where I can find more PVP driven players to play in arenas, Horde or Alliance ?

Thanks
    The Horde have more population,everyday gankers in Lakeshire and Darkshire,but the Alliance has most of the high rated arena teams,PvP guilds,premades,PvP events,win most of the battlegrounds,dominate Wintergrasp,twinks etc.

4. You are on the wrong realm, friend.
    If you want PVP then go Icecrown, PVP on Lordaeron is dead. It's a pve realm. Durotar/Elww are always empty.
    Yes,go to Icecrown ,where you can face instant 80s,that were created after the "moltdown",Shadowmourne wielders,no PvP at the lower brackets and a sick community.

5. Dear All,

Thanks
    Alliance has better pvp players. But play whatever you prefer honestly you can find good arena partners in both factions, but as an ally you will gear up at half the time

6. The Horde have more population,everyday gankers in Lakeshire and Darkshire,but the Alliance has most of the high rated arena teams,PvP guilds,premades,PvP events,win most of the battlegrounds,dominate Wintergrasp,twinks etc.
    The horde doesnt have more population lol.... And about gankers lol,,, just lol, only vengeance people gank lowbies but half alliance camps lowbies in almost every zone...

7. Thanks for the info.

I decided to roll as alliance because they look more pvp oriented. Will appreciated if you can suggest me any good guilds who do pvp and pve.

P.S. Don't bother with Icercrown as I hate exp boosts and free gear.

8. Is this really that on Lordaeron pvp is dead?
    I am leveling a druid on Lordaeron because I wanna play hard pvp and I have a level 80 on Icecrown....So what is now the situation?
    Is PVP on Lordaeron really dead ?:(

9. Is this really that on Lordaeron pvp is dead?
    I am leveling a druid on Lordaeron because I wanna play hard pvp and I have a level 80 on Icecrown....So what is now the situation?
    Is PVP on Lordaeron really dead ?:(
    ye dead especially past-midnight eu time. i tried 2's during US time but mehh 10+ mins que low mmr

10. I'm new to Lordaeron (been playing for a little more a month now) started off on Alliance got a druid to lv76 (hit a leveling wall). I will say that along the way, bg's hardly pop'd. I started to level different toons, even on horde side and its the same on that side. Bgs hardly pop.. The only good thing I have seen is there is a lot of people leveling up. World pvp is very active on both sides. Maybe when that fresh bunch hit 80 bgs/arenas will be more active. If not, legion is right around the corner. =)

11. But are at least bgs active at lvl 80 ? How are the queues on both factions ?

12. Dont get talked down by all the complainers. BG's are usually <1min queue for lvl 80 and arena 2v2 is virtually always instant or <1 queue. Unless you play @ weird hours when the server is down to 3k players. There is plenty of PVP to be had.

13. I'm currently level 50 and I tried to do bg's in every level bracket so far. Usually I get insta pop to enter a bg, sometimes in the morning when there are not so many players you can wait up to 5-10 minutes tops. Haven't gotten to 80 to see how arenas work, but for 9k+ pop realm there should be no real problems there too.

14. You are on the wrong realm, friend.
    Are you even level 80 yet before you write this comment? Just because no one duels in Durotar or elwynn does not mean that the pvp is dead. People are doing duel in dalaran "underbelly". I would like people to duel out side Orgrimmar and Stormwind too, but does not make the server dead, even tho.

2v2 arena is active, if you wanna 3v3 you have to ask people in global to join, 5v5 is just to forget.

Bg is active at all time, atleast from an EU player - I also play at nigth time, and have no prooblem with queues.

I feel like it is pretty balanced pvp.

If you want to compare Lordaeron to Icecrown, I can tell you that there will be a lot diffrence.

I guess you can meet any skill level on icecrown with any gear, on Lordaeron they are normally good when they have goood gear ^^,...
    Edited: June 20, 2016

12 Last