1. So, what's active? (icecream realm)

Hey guys! <3
    So Im back after 1 year break due to school n ****, which bracket is active nowadays?

2. Welcum bck
    19, 39, 60, 70, 79

3. Nope not going to do it.
    Edited: June 28, 2016

4. 79 bracket needs good players, you're welcome to join us in Carried or against us in Titans if you want.

BGs almost every day including Eots and AB on their respective weekends, but most of the players are 'easy pickings'.

5. 79 bracket needs good players, you're welcome to join us in Carried or against us in Titans if you want.

BGs almost every day including Eots and AB on their respective weekends, but most of the players are 'easy pickings'.
    I want to know more about it, seems like it is really the only bracket that I may be interested in.
    Hit me up on skype when you can

6. 79 bracket needs good players, you're welcome to join us in Carried or against us in Titans if you want.

Lol kid,stay n00b,you failed on 70s and leveled a 79 just to kill 70 because you couldnt do it on saame lvl since you're the worst twink ever,gg ma keep staying nub,i am sure a 79 barbarian fits for you,you ruined the 70s i hppe you are proud of it ****.

7. Lol kid,stay n00b,you failed on 70s and leveled a 79 just to kill 70 because you couldnt do it on saame lvl since you're the worst twink ever,gg ma keep staying nub,i am sure a 79 barbarian fits for you,you ruined the 70s i hppe you are proud of it ****.
    Calm your *** down, k?

8. Calm your *** down, k?
    ?
    You are a totally nub if you join 79s,we must exterminate them,not join them!
    Did YOU FORGET how they ruined our bracket before the moltdown?
    I bet you are just like crymore,you all roll 79 because you have no skill playing on 70v70 ahahah stay mad boy

9. ?
    You are a totally nub if you join 79s,we must exterminate them,not join them!
    Did YOU FORGET how they ruined our bracket before the moltdown?
    I bet you are just like crymore,you all roll 79 because you have no skill playing on 70v70 ahahah stay mad boy
    Cool, I agree with you.
    Have a good day. :)

10. @bossdeboss yea, 79 = no skill, 70 = very skilled, much pro....most of the 70 twinks suck at returning/ picking up the flag when it drops...so far i dont recall any 70 twink picking up or returning the flag when i was next to them, and im ranged, not melee...
    and @ TBC NUB....come play horde

11. @bossdeboss yea, 79 = no skill, 70 = very skilled, much pro....most of the 70 twinks suck at returning/ picking up the flag when it drops...so far i dont recall any 70 twink picking up or returning the flag when i was next to them, and im ranged, not melee...
    I'm on alliance already, leveling up my pala

12. I'm on alliance already, leveling up my pala
    omg omg omg omg omg omg i am so excited can you tell us your name so we can talk with you ingame or you gonna hide it and keep it as secret
    p.s i love you so much can we be friends

13. @bossdeboss yea, 79 = no skill, 70 = very skilled, much pro....most of the 70 twinks suck at returning/ picking up the flag when it drops...so far i dont recall any 70 twink picking up or returning the flag when i was next to them, and im ranged, not melee...
    You probably got butthurt because i camped you with my 70,hahhha lol boy,you 79 really need to understand basic things,but no.. you refuse to evolve ****ing barbarian

14. I'm on alliance already, leveling up my pala
    I already found you in carried,and your name,i will focus you 200%,you will get mad and die,pathetic 79

15. I already found you in carried,and your name,i will focus you 200%,you will get mad and die,pathetic 79
    Dude please don't! I would do anything, just please don't focus me 200%
    OMG SOMEONE HELP ME!!! :(

12 Last