1. Dude please don't! I would do anything, just please don't focus me 200%
    OMG SOMEONE HELP ME!!! :(
    Haha i see you are already scared,its ok all 79s share same destiny,you are gonna all get rekt!

2. Haha i see you are already scared,its ok all 79s share same destiny,you are gonna all get rekt!
    I am indeed scared, you are the hero all 70 twinks needed

3. I am indeed scared, you are the hero all 70 twinks needed
    I have a 78 aswell,since warmane butchered the twinks by removing gears buffing boss etc,+ let you barbarians to play,btw i remember when you transfered your 79 on lordaeron before wipe,i still have memories it was 100-2 for me xaxaxac,stay low lol,wannabe prot warr

4. I am indeed scared, you are the hero all 70 twinks needed
    but not the one they deserved rip

5. >fights against people playing a 79
    >plays a 79 himself
    wat

6. but not the one they deserved rip
    70s are dead icecream has full of 79s,damn,in order to destroy them i have to join them

I am the only 70 who cares for the community,all others traitors betrayed us!
    Shame,i used to love twinking... **** you 79

7. I don't know who did this, but thanks for giving this guy what he deserves.

8. [ .. ]

I am the only 70 who cares for the community [ .. ]
    How cynic.

9. I am the only 70 who cares for the community
    70 community? where?

10. Well after a week or 2 of playing, this is what ive noticed for low level bgs. Icecrown bgs at level 29 never pop, i have yet to be in one, and i sit in wsg queue for maybe and hour here, and hour there. Nothing. I do a /who wsg and see nobody playing.

On Lord however, 29's do pop even though they dont always fill up, and if i do a /who 29-49 i always see people in WSG. If i do that on Icecrown, i see nobody ever.

So whats the deal here? Am i get false info from the /who command? If i turn my Xp off , am i only queued with other xp off people, or is everyone thrown into the same queue? Why do i see games only happening on Lord, and none on Ice for the lower brackets(exluding 19's)
    Edited: June 26, 2016

11. Well after a week or 2 of playing, this is what ive noticed for low level bgs. Icecrown bgs at level 29 never pop, i have yet to be in one, and i sit in wsg queue for maybe and hour here, and hour there. Nothing. I do a /who wsg and see nobody playing.

On Lord however, 29's do pop even though they dont always fill up, and if i do a /who 29-49 i always see people in WSG. If i do that on Icecrown, i see nobody ever.

So whats the deal here? Am i get false info from the /who command? If i turn my Xp off , am i only queued with other xp off people, or is everyone thrown into the same queue? Why do i see games only happening on Lord, and none on Ice for the lower brackets(exluding 19's)
    It's easy, levelers on lord spend more time going from 30 to 40 than they spend on Icecrown, which makes it more likely to have battlegrounds at that level

12. It's easy, levelers on lord spend more time going from 30 to 40 than they spend on Icecrown, which makes it more likely to have battlegrounds at that level
    wow helo malande!

First 12