1. Icecrown, minor changes regarding the 70-79 bracket

Hello, I have been playing a twink on Warmane for about 5 years now, mostly in the 70-79 bracket as a level 70 twink.
    We, the 70 twinks, had a lot of fun playing on Ragnaros and Deathwing, we have a lot of good and bad memories and we kept going even if the odds were not on our side most of the time.

Now, with the change of the voting system, we're no longer able to get our best in slot gear from voting;
    Level 70 arena is not possible either, you can not create a team, which means we can't play to get our best in slot gear for arena points;
    Level 70 raids are not possible either, bosses got buffed;
    This leaves us with the questing gear and the battlegrounds gear, battlegrounds being our only way of having fun and enjoying the bracket.

This is the issue and this is where I wanted to get, the battlegrounds, the bracket is 70-79, which means that we, the 70 twinks, have to fight 78 and 79 twinks using questing gear and some of the honor gear, while they use crafted gear and have almost twice the health we have, it was possible to compete with the 79 twinks using the brutal gear, not enjoyable at all, but possible, now that only some of the 70 twinks can afford to pay for gear, the battlegrounds are not enjoyable at all.

The 70 community has always been one of the most active twinking communities out there, I remember having 400+ members back in the days when we used to do 2-3 raids weekly with 70 only twinks, days when 40 people would log in to get a spot in the 25 man black temple runs.

Here comes my suggestion, could you guys change the way the 70-79 bracket work?, for example, make 2 brackets out of this, like ''70-70'' and ''71-79'' or maybe ''70-74'', ''75-79'', to make it work like arena bracket works.

I'm sure this would make all the 70 twinks happy and make them come back, which means many of them will spend coins to buy brutal gear from the coins shop, making it a double win for both sides. I myself spent at least 300$ on my 70 twinks, buying legendary items, mounts and gear for my twinks and I know there are many other people who did this to buy their invincible mount, warglaives, thori'dal and whatnot, but this was back when the 79s did not exist, I don't think many people would pay real life money to play against the 79s, which are more than ever.

Something has to be done about it or it will slowly die out, there are many people interested in playing a 70 twink, but they get answers like ''the 70 arena is not working'' , ''raids got buffed'' or ''battlegrounds are full of 79s''

Changing the bracket to make 70 twinks face only level 70 players will have no impact on the other aspects of the game, it will just make our twinking community happier and bigger, I believe we deserve this for being such a dedicated and active community for so many years.

-Thank you for taking your time to read this, Tbc.

2. I agree, im tired of 79's ruining my 70 twinking PvP experience, since im not so keen on PvE roleplaying. Im sure 70 only bracket would bring many twinks back, because there is no point in twinking 70 anymore when you cant do anything currently, unless you want to join bg and be **** on by 79's because you cant hit them.

3. +1 to this should also be implemented in the 60 bracket as well, why not all brackets.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Edited: June 20, 2016

4. so your mad because 79 twinks are doing to your 70 twinks what 70 twinks do to non twink players? suck it up and deal with it.

5. Changing the bracket to make 70 twinks face only level 70 players will have no impact on the other aspects of the game
    Except, you know, everyone who's level 70 but not a twink.

6. Except, you know, everyone who's level 70 but not a twink.
    they shouldn't care, whats the point in playing bgs if you are not a twink?
    I bet level 70 non twink players would rather be fighting level 79 players with 22k+ hp .

7. What are you suggesting now is: custom content,which warmane will never put it here on wotlk,

70-74 75-79 was implemented in cata i think,and exist in mop,
    70-79 is better because activity,70s got even worse with the new core you all miss on 78 or 79 twinks 80% of hits,

Your suggestion is good,but expansion is 10years old,twinking will never be the same,and you know that too,no point shop that supports twinks,many quit because of this,

8. so your mad because 79 twinks are doing to your 70 twinks what 70 twinks do to non twink players? suck it up and deal with it.
    Kinda agree,some people love low level pvp,but they don't like the idea of being a "twink" twinking is unbalanced and thats why is 70-79,so in this bracket you level the highest possible lvl,best gear possible,
    Reason why 79>70 in a fight,

9. Not blizzlike. might as well ask for gear requirement for lvl 80 battlegrounds like in dungeon browser :p

10. so your mad because 79 twinks are doing to your 70 twinks what 70 twinks do to non twink players? suck it up and deal with it.
    While rather aggressive, this sums it up pretty well. Twinks are, in the end of the day, an "allowed anomaly," much like multiboxing. Twinking is a player choice, not something that is expected or that the game is made around or for. Trying to say what normal players should or shouldn't be doing, or betting about what players would prefer, has no relevance - if a single normal player wants to play Battlegrounds at level 70 without being a twink, they are completely allowed to, and they will be subjected to twinks, just like happens in all the lower "brackets." If anything, normal players are the ones that would be catered to if it came down to it, and we already don't - normal players get trampled by twinks at earlier levels, and we don't forbid twinking because of te complains.