1. Need advice about Lordaeron raiding class.

Hello, i'm going to create an Alliance character on Lordaeron.
    I consider rolling Holy pal or Shadow/Disc priest. ( i want to empasize that i want to roll Holy pala, not retry )
    I've been looking through forums, reddit etc trying to figure out wich class is needed more for end-game raiding / premade battlegrounds, but couldn't find any information that would've helped me to decide wich one of these to play.
    I hear that there are a lot of paladins on the server ( Are there that many good holy palas so it would be hard to find a raid spot in a competetive alliance guild? )
    On the other hand i hear that Shadow priest is in demand , but there is a bug that your dp would miss a lot even with spell hit cap ( is it true? and do all casters miss or it is a problem for Shadow priests only?)
    I'd appreciate a lot any information coming from an experienced player of any competetive alliance guild!
    Please help me out so i dont waste time leveling a class that server is overwhelmed with or a class that is bugged to the point that noone else want to roll it.

2. Hello there Acris !
    Now I hope that this will answer at least some of the questions you are asking :)
    1. Paladins are THE most played class on both alliance and horde , so I don't recommend going for that since there is so many of them everywhere .
    2. There aren't that much Spriests and Disc priests , so I would consider rolling them instead of a Hpala . On the other side I haven't seen that much Hpala's either almost everyone goes prot or retri so I guess its up to you which you choose .
    3. I haven't heard of such a bug before (if anyone knows something about it please share it here) and I am almost sure that if it existed it got fixed , and no its not true that all casters suffer from such a problem .
    Thank you for reading this little reply , hope you find it useful and have fun leveling ! :)