1. Can we get Trial of the Champion out of the RDF? Any tricks to make it work?

So far every time Trial of the Champion comes from RDF I kill the first bosses, but the chest doesn't spawn and I can't start the next event.

Is there some tricks to make it work or is it just unlucky and have to take deserter every time RDF blesses me with this instance?

2. I remember running it earlier as a healer like a few days ago.. And I didn't see those bugs 0.o (And only seen it come up once in a few days)

3. I remember running it earlier as a healer like a few days ago.. And I didn't see those bugs 0.o (And only seen it come up once in a few days)
    I agree, I even did it without RDF. No problem found there.

Asking for a dungeon being removed from rdf is like asking to remove a boss from a raid because you think it's too hard.
    They won't do that.
    If you don't like ToC5, kick 2 people. Leave the group and remake it.

4. I agree, I even did it without RDF. No problem found there.

Asking for a dungeon being removed from rdf is like asking to remove a boss from a raid because you think it's too hard.
    They won't do that.
    If you don't like ToC5, kick 2 people. Leave the group and remake it.
    Yeah that's not at all what it's like.

I'm not sure if you even read the post. I like ToC, it's one of my favourite hcs, but I've got a deserter once every day for the last 4 days, just because it bugs and after that you can't continue to the second boss (and you don't get loot from the first boss either). But sure, it's too hard instance when the enemies don't spawn.

All bugtracker reports seem fairly new, so I guess it was working before, but something broke it.