1. How long it takes to get to 80

any one can tell me how long it take to 80? :)

2. any one can tell me how long it take to 80? :)
    It really depends how well you know the quests, when you play and if you are going to go "all-'in" leveling...

I would say everything for 7-12 days depends on how well you know your class and the quests.:)

3. It really depends how well you know the quests, when you play and if you are going to go "all-'in" leveling...

I would say everything for 7-12 days depends on how well you know your class and the quests.:)
    cheers for answer :)

4. Roughly 240 hours of gameplay, give or take a few, For an experienced player at least.

5. Hey there!
    It really depends on how exp. leveler are you, as those peeps said.
    From my angle, as an expert leveling-only-by-quests view, it would take less then 7 days time played. If you're not sure how to level properly and stuff, it will probably take around 10 days of time played, maybe even more. Good luck! :D

6. any one can tell me how long it take to 80? :)
    I hit 80 lvl after 7days of play time.

7. It really depends how well you know the quests, when you play and if you are going to go "all-'in" leveling...

This must be 7-12 days played time not real days, for me it took 52 real days, i can't say how much played time it took me because i was first capped at 60 then at 70

8. I am level 54, /played about 8 days. I'm enjoying every level, leveling proffessions, doing some achievements and doing loads of other stuff besides leveling.

However, I guess it's not impossible to get to 80 in 2 weeks (realistically, not /played). If you boost yourself, have a nice guide etc etc.