1. An Offical Discord server for Warmane.

I believe this will be quite awesome because it will bring the community close and there's a ton of stuff you can do it in such as raffles and a lot more, it may require some planning but I hope you guys like the idea.
    I'm pretty sure many others thought of this, I looked for threads though and there is none.
    I'm not quite sure if a problem would be "That's what the forums are for and the off-topic section"
    but incase it is, well It'd be different, can make private q/a sessions, perhaps a music channel, can pretty much make topics for every chat, a lot I can mumble about it, but I'd like to see your thoughts.
    There's probably a lot of negative points but would like to see em from you guys.

Spams can be easily managed and slowed, words can will be filtered by bots that are simple to use etc..

www.discordapp.com
    #notsponsored
    Edited: June 21, 2016

2. Has been suggested before and denied.
    If they would create an official discord channel, they would need to have people in it 24/7 to make sure none is doing forbidden stuff (advertising etc), which they do not have people for, as well as they are not ready to give rights to ban such people to random players.

3. I'm not sure about advertising but I'm sure the in the category of "filter words" there's also things against that, you've just gotta know where to look.
    https://github.com/Kwoth/NadekoBot/b...commandlist.md
    these are commands for 1 bot.
    You can also make such things as, like channels where only specific roles will be able to talk, if you just joined the server you will have a text channel but it will be a temporary one where everyone can chat and spammed, and another will be available only after certain time which I believe is possible to do.

4. Bots and filters can stll be worked around - just look at the gold seller spams in game. Something like this would require Staff attention, and it's just not something we've been interested in having and maintaining.

5. Hmm, well just thought It'd be something that is worth maintaining, and as I mentioned before there's things that can be done about bots that are gonna spam and such.

6. If you want, feel free to create your own server and post about that in forums, but don't try to say it's Warmane's official one. I believe, moderators and rest of the Staff would be ok with that.

7. I would never :P a more correct term would be unofficial.
    I just thought It'd be cool to have staff involved also.

8. We can do it so only donator accounts can join in, simple?

9. We won't have an "official" channel without official Staff, and we don't have Staff to spare for a Discord channel (nor do I see anyone being hired for that). If it wouldn't have official Staff handling it, it's not an official channel, and anyone can create their own unofficial channel.

10. Well Discord is just something open in the background and not even, there's also a browser version, but if you say so.
    Edited: June 27, 2016