1. Serpentshrine Cavern: Lady Vashj, a boss kill guide:
    credit for this goes to Konra as he came up with it

requirements: 10+ pairs of quality brain lobes
    tactics:
    step 1: bring Lady Vashj to edge of stairs down where the enchanted water elementals spawn without touching her at all
    step 2: pop hero, nuke like your life depends on it, when she slowly starts retreating towards the middle to bubble pop all remaining cds and kill her before she bubbles
    step 3: congrats you've just killed the boss

(you need to basically burst 3.7 million damage in something like 20 seconds so multiple dps are preferrable)
    Wow youre soo smart dude. People were doing that since they released instances

2. Name of dungeon or Raid - Utgarde Pinnacle

Bugged boss or object or NPC - Skadi the ruthless w/ drake

Link - http://www.wowhead.com/npc=26693/skadi-the-ruthless

Last run: date 6/25/2016 ( 3 hours ago from the time of this post)

Bug: Boss aggros for a few seconds, but then despawns and reappears in non-aggro position unless movement. Either way does nothing other than aggro, despawn and respawn within seconds. Does not mount drake, does not fly up...mobs do not appear, and cannot progress further.

Notes: Im new to WOW and began with Cata, so I am not sure if this is how it is supposed to be as I was attempting a solo run. Maybe I need to be in a group? Not sure. First boss went fine....trophy room was slightly bugged ( animator is supposed to reanimate 4 on heroic setting, yet the re-animations were iffy at best, only 3 total did, 2 of which were animated outside of the room and came through the doorway leading in).
    youre supposed to kill boss before it, then it will work

3. July 2, 2016  
    Shadowforge Key for BFD is not able to be obtained and is still needed to complete the instance.

4. July 2, 2016  
    Utgarde Pinnacle,
    first boss is killable but not working as intended with the ritual of the sword and no 'the incredible hulk' achiev mechanics
    second boss: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/27412
    skadi the ruthless encounter is buggy but killable, just kill his drake first, then boss activates
    after trash in last boss' room there's a short spawn timer for Ymiron so don't yell "bugged" and hearth out immediately

5. Updated with new info

Black Temple - Closed

Stratholme - gates spawned 3x so you can't go to the Dead side
    Stratholme - Crusader's square - human NPCs should be removed, they was replaced for Cataclysm with Risen
    Stratholme - no loot

Dire maul - For Cataclysm was reduced from lvl 60 dungeon to lvl 37 - 52 dungeon so all NPCs should be with lvl 37 - 47

6. Dire maul - For Cataclysm was reduced from lvl 60 dungeon to lvl 37 - 52 dungeon so all NPCs should be with lvl 37 - 47
    I mean like who cares.... Why the heck would they bother adjusting it to how it was on retail cataclysm?

7. Black Temple - Closed
    I believe I read ingame during a "QA chat event" that BT will be reopened asap, perhaps within a week or 2

8. Updated with new info

Black Temple - Closed

Stratholme - gates spawned 3x so you can't go to the Dead side
    Stratholme - Crusader's square - human NPCs should be removed, they was replaced for Cataclysm with Risen
    Stratholme - no loot

Dire maul - For Cataclysm was reduced from lvl 60 dungeon to lvl 37 - 52 dungeon so all NPCs should be with lvl 37 - 47
    You are gooooddd, included my fresh new report about the foe reaper aswell ^^

9. perhaps within a week or 2
    .. or 3 or 4 or 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.....30

10. Temple of Ahn'Qiraj - Opened.
    Just tested it and everything works fine. Killed C'Thun and oblained the achievement.
    You do also get Reputation with Brood of Nozdormu.

11. Is there a way to get past Reliquary of souls in black temple? The first phase seems to have 18m+ hp instead of 1.8m. With the mana/heal debuff and 3k dot I just get slowly eaten before I'm able to kill it. I see in the list that the council is doable so how are people getting there without killing Souls ?

Thanks

12. you can't alone. Just with group -- 2 healers, tank, few dps and time

13. you can't alone. Just with group -- 2 healers, tank, few dps and time
    Ah ok, thanks for the info.

14. Magister's Terrace
    Works, but both mobs and bosses spawn double

First 12