1. I can bet on it that <Ohdo> members had a better winrate in battlegrounds than you.
    No wonder you are trying to defend your guild by acting dumb over it, who would publicly admit they transferred a whole PvP guild because they lost too much on their original side?
    Topkek.
    Then it's time that <Valars> perishes by my hand for changing faction and turning their back on ally, so it comes to the point where <Ohdo> is the only one that will be left.

2. Have fun in IF :P
    Edited: June 24, 2016

3. Then it's time that <Valars> perishes by my hand for changing faction and turning their back on ally, so it comes to the point where <Ohdo> is the only one that will be left.
    Good luck!

I can bet on it that <Ohdo> members had a better winrate in battlegrounds than you.
    No wonder you are trying to defend your guild by acting dumb over it, who would publicly admit they transferred a whole PvP guild because they lost too much on their original side?
    Topkek.
    You are free to believe what you want.Im sure that your guild will continue to "dominate" in PVP.
    P.p:Ty for admiting that im smart :)

4. I can bet on it that <Ohdo> members had a better winrate in battlegrounds than you.
    Topkek.
    so ohdo is a ****guild now make up your mind

5. This sounds like another RP crap...
    Go other cities, as a horde player i mainly go to Thunder Bluff instead of Orgrimmar since Org AH NPCs are dead 2/3 of the time. And it's usually one stealthy rogue or feral, nobody does anything about that but spam DnD and Volley lol

So you can go Ironforge I guess, it's a nice place too, prettier than SW for me personally.
    I always go to Darn its much quieter :)

6. You are free to believe what you want.Im sure that your guild will continue to "dominate" in PVP.
    P.p:Ty for admiting that im smart :)
    I just haven't said that you are necessarily stupid because I don't know you.
    I do know most of your guildies though, and a lot of them are really dumb.

so ohdo is a ****guild now make up your mind
    Ah but Selaya, I haven't said 'even <Ohdo> has a better...' which would imply what you said. I just stated a fact.
    <Ohdo> is the best guild here, deal with it.

Hail <Ohdo>.

7. hm, apparently i really am blind then

8. Last time hordes raided Sw all alys inaide were afk not giving a f...k and the other guys were calmly dueling outside like nothing is happening. Lazy f...ks

9. July 1, 2016  
    It happens in Org too, just not as much. Such comedy on this server.

First 123