1. PVP|PVE - Top 3 Classes

Hello,
    I'm a new player in the WotLK expansion of Warmane, and I would like to start a thread about class's viability, around your opinion.

Shall we begin?

PVE:

Tank:

DPS:

Healer:

PVP:
    Top 3

1st

2nd

3rd

Extra: Worst:

2. 1st: whatever has Smourne

everything else is irrelevant

3. Hello,
    I'm a new player in the WotLK expansion of Warmane, and I would like to start a thread about class's viability, around your opinion.

Shall we begin?

PVE:

Tank:

DPS:

Healer:

PVP:
    Top 3

1st

2nd

3rd

Extra: Worst:

PVE: PALADIN

Tank: Paladin

DPS: Paladin

Healer: Paladin

PVP: PALADIN
    Top 3

1st Paladin

2nd Disco Priest

3rd Dudu

Extra: Worst: DK/Shadow Priest/Warlock
    Edited: June 29, 2016

4. Please don't play a paladin theres already a over saturation on both horde and alliance

5. Is Paladin really that overrated?
    I would prefer to play Warrior, but... stance and equip switching is... tough
    atleast at the beginning..

6. PVE: Disco paladin, Ret paladin, Resto paladin, Prot paladin, Feral paladin
    PvP: Elemental Paladin, Enhanchement Paladin, Unholy Paladin

7. I'll only state my opinion regarding PVE classes since I haven't done much PVP post core update.

Tank:
    1. DK - by far the best tanking class in my opinion. A huge variety of defensive abilities, scales really well into the end game due to % healing/damage reduction on their main abilities and talents. Ranged threat is really good too and a ton of utilities to support raid if needed.
    2. Paladin/Feral druid - coming in second, these 2 classes share the position when it comes to my own tank rankings. These classes scale just as well into the end-game, especially feral druid, although they lack decent self-heal abilities. Naturally, paladins have block and druids have a single-hit physical damage absorb when it comes to mitigation which is somewhat of a compensation for the lack of self-healing. Also, while paladin has Ardent Defender and druid has huge health pool and armor values, they do not have as many defensives as DK does which puts them behind DK.
    3. Warrior - scales poorly into the end-game, in my opinion, which is why it's the very last class on this list. Lack of passive mitigation (everything is based on %, not guaranteed to avoid some part of damage at any time without using a defensive CD) and very poor self-healing ability makes them fall off a lot as you progress through the content. Defensive abilities are also very limited and have really long cooldowns (unless you specifically take specific talents or glyphs, but then you will be trading your threat output).

DPS:
    1. Retribution paladin - A very skilled retribution paladin who understands when to use Hand of Protection/Sacrifice/Salvation as well as Lay on Hands and other raid-support abilities. Unfortunately, there aren't many players who can use these abilities properly most of the time since it requires some form of voice communication and understanding of every potential mechanic+quick reaction time when it comes to boss encounters. Damage output is mid to high tier.
    2. Hunter - 2nd best class for DPS due to Misdirection ability, insane range and possibility to use all sort of abilities to save the day (Taunt, traps just to name a few). Also requires voice comms, advanced understanding of boss mechanics and quick reactions to make sure the class is used to its full potential. Damage output is high to god tier.
    3. Feral druid - class which has a huge potential to carry a raid when it comes to someone messing up. Burst damage is insane, has great buffs for raids, cyclone, roots, bash, maim and other CC abilities are very useful on some bosses and can off-tank in case of emergency.

Healers:
    All healers are great and will be just as useful as any other when played right. Healer class in raid is rather situational and has its own priorities (for example holy paladin must heal the tanks (most of the time), restoration druid has to cover up the raid etc.). I honestly cannot rank them because it depends on the encounter so I'll just say this-if you roll a healing class, you will be respected regardless of what class/spec you play assuming you play it well.

8. 1st: whatever has Smourne

everything else is irrelevant
    Good one kek

9. July 1, 2016  
    PVE:

Tank: warrior

DPS: Spriest

Healer: pally

PVP:
    Top 3

1st: warrior

2nd: Hpal