1. The queue survival guide

Hi! Since a lot of people have to sit in a queue for hours i decided to make a very short and to the point guide on how to survive the queue.

1. Play some other games, im playing warcraft 3 atm and im loving it.
    2. Make a second account and play on blackrock, its a great way for pvp-ers, or for people who get ganked a lot to practice pvp.
    3. Fap
    4. Go level a character on lord for a while on your second account, its actually not a bad side thing to do.
    5. If you're new to the game read some stuff up, so you dont have to do it once you're 80.
    6. Chat on ts3/discord/vent with your guildmates.
    7. If u dont have a guild, or friends that play wow, then feel free to join my discord that i made for ppl who wait/wanna chat/vent their frustration. link: https://discord.gg/3Vz8tkS
    (also, no voice chat is enabled atm, since i cant be online 24/7 to monitor the server, maybe in the future)

Or you can donate 10 dollas and get trough the queue

2. or move all gnomes to Lordaeron, they are waste of realm spots and we dont need em

3. or move all gnomes to Lordaeron, they are waste of realm spots and we dont need em
    I agree, matter of fact, lets ban all alliance members from entering icecrown, they are criminals and rapists. Lets build a wall on our border.

Edit: Dwarves (or dwarfes idk how to spell it) can stay.
    Edited: June 27, 2016 Reason: i like dwarves.

4. You don't need a second account to access blackrock. Btw, since many ppls are complaining about the queue, I've constantly questioning myself why those guys don't join deathwing or ragnaros after core upgrade but before the merge. Both servers got plenty of slots available and yet they choose to storm in when icecrown potentially reached the maximum slots available

5. I've constantly questioning myself why those guys don't join deathwing or ragnaros after core upgrade but before the merge.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herd_behavior

6. You don't need a second account to access blackrock. Btw, since many ppls are complaining about the queue, I've constantly questioning myself why those guys don't join deathwing or ragnaros after core upgrade but before the merge. Both servers got plenty of slots available and yet they choose to storm in when icecrown potentially reached the maximum slots available
    OMG!
    ARE YOU NAB?!
    Maybe he dont need second account to acces Blackrock, BUT tell me how i can wait in que and play on Blackrock on one account?!

7. how i can wait in que and play on Blackrock on one account?!
    Not everyone has all his chars stacked in the exact same account, however, you will need to log a second account with another client, so,
    Log ur main in Icecrown (queue), open 2nd acc, change to blackrock, log out, log ur main acc, it will appear on blackrock. Been there done that, it works

8. gnome master race aint nothing to fck with

9. Hi! Since a lot of people have to sit in a queue for hours i decided to make a very short and to the point guide on how to survive the queue.

1. Play some other games, im playing warcraft 3 atm and im loving it.
    2. Make a second account and play on blackrock, its a great way for pvp-ers, or for people who get ganked a lot to practice pvp.
    3. Fap
    4. Go level a character on lord for a while on your second account, its actually not a bad side thing to do.
    5. If you're new to the game read some stuff up, so you dont have to do it once you're 80.
    6. Chat on ts3/discord/vent with your guildmates.
    7. If u dont have a guild, or friends that play wow, then feel free to join my discord that i made for ppl who wait/wanna chat/vent their frustration. link: https://discord.gg/3Vz8tkS
    (also, no voice chat is enabled atm, since i cant be online 24/7 to monitor the server, maybe in the future)

Or you can donate 10 dollas and get trough the queue
    This was a fun read :)

10. Not everyone has all his chars stacked in the exact same account, however, you will need to log a second account with another client, so,
    Log ur main in Icecrown (queue), open 2nd acc, change to blackrock, log out, log ur main acc, it will appear on blackrock. Been there done that, it works
    Pretty sure that question was rhetorical.

11. gnome master race aint nothing to fck with
    Have you seen their dance though?! I think what they want is for people to **** with them!

If you know what I'm saying.

12. I play on Frostwolf and farm achievements while I'm in queue, so that I can get more Vote points. It's productive and fun :3

Or I play some DotA. Either way there ain't a way in hell I'm gonna sit there and watch that queue position tick down xD