1. Calling all able LVL 80 Allaince

An urgent mobilization is needed in the ranks of all able men in the Alliance. The main reason is STORMWIND, our dearest capital (with its most dearest AH NPCs). The capital is getting constantly attacked by groups of 10-15 or less Hordes which for an hour or so raze everything in their path (mainly the AH NPCs) and keep the capital unusable for the time being. The fact besides (that the AH NPCs get killed), that the Alliance haven't yet organized a defense team is utterly saddening. The raids happen mostly at nights but nonetheless the server is full, so THERE are able bodied MEN to defend! You see here and there Shadowmourne wielding veterans, and such, but at these moments all that goes to waste and you, as a member of the Alliance faction, acknowledge that the collective spirit of the faction is non-existent!

So I propose that a guild be created with the sole purpose of defending the capitol against the Horde, which by now have made the torching of the city their daily routine!

EDIT: SIGHT FROM FIELD (could take the shot cause of my status as a war zone journalist): THE HORDE BUNKERED UP IN THE FP hall.

http://i.imgur.com/iCx6LSJ.png
    Edited: June 21, 2016

2. This sounds like another RP crap...
    Go other cities, as a horde player i mainly go to Thunder Bluff instead of Orgrimmar since Org AH NPCs are dead 2/3 of the time. And it's usually one stealthy rogue or feral, nobody does anything about that but spam DnD and Volley lol

So you can go Ironforge I guess, it's a nice place too, prettier than SW for me personally.

3. 50% alliance in SW are AFK
    40% are far from lvl 80
    rest 10% won't even bother

Take the subway and feel the warm environment from the dwarven braziers

4. Peanutbutter here

We farm you alliance all day. Maybe get better as a start and dont make pointless threads

-peanutbutter (rank 1 rogue on icecrown)

5. poor peanutbuttervag., Maybe the rest of us don't get to spend 16 hours a day playing wow as if it's something to be proud of. Is Wow really the crown achievement of your life? how pathetic.

6. poor peanutbuttervag., Maybe the rest of us don't get to spend 16 hours a day playing wow as if it's something to be proud of. Is Wow really the crown achievement of your life? how pathetic.
    Don't tell me you took his post seriously.
    Wait.
    Did you ?

Everything marked with <Insanity> should be taken with irony and hashtag #sadclowns

7. considering the types of gankers i've encountered on this server, why wouldn't i take him seriously?

8. Ironforge is the place to be if youre an ally. Best city and the center of the ally economy

9. Ironforge is the place to be if youre an ally. Best city and the center of the ally economy
    Only in vanilla due to menethil harbor + mc/bwl/naxx shorter way.

10. Ironforge is the place to be if youre an ally. Best city and the center of the ally economy
    Thunderbluff>Ironforge

11. This sounds like another RP crap...
    Sounds like RP, because it is RP.

"crap.." Why you being so hateful? If he wants to RP, let him RP. Nobody's forcing you to participate.

12. Peanutbutter here

We farm you alliance all day. Maybe get better as a start and dont make pointless threads

-peanutbutter (rank 1 rogue on icecrown)
    2K rated rogue* (fixed that for you)

13. I will be there and help out!!!

// Erdna

14. Don't worry guys, I will be there! As a matter of fact you can count on Unit X in general to be there....everyday.
    Edited: March 14, 2017

123 Last