1. peanutbutter here

I love staying in stv and tanaris all day to farm the low levels. The funny part is when they call their level 80 friend to come and kill us and some 4k gs ally shows up rofl. Its like no one can kill me so why bother. I can farm anyone. Its also fun killing the alliance quest givers in stv all day. HAHAHAHA

-peanutbutter (rank 1 rogue on icecrown)
    >farms low levels
    >rank 1 rogue
    are rogue players really that braindead?

2. Topic creator, i'm sorry, but i think u never lvled horde characters. It is like all you expirienced x 10.
    Don't say Horde is bad, Alliance are much worse.

3. i can say the same thing about alliance and it's not limited to leveling zones but also to daily quests

4. they should apply an negative honor counter for killing players that are too low level. suddenly half the population would have to reschedule 16 hours of their day to do something else.

5. they should apply an negative honor counter for killing players that are too low level. suddenly half the population would have to reschedule 16 hours of their day to do something else.
    Dishonorable kills used to be a thing on retail vanilla, but that didn't really stop anything. Only thing it did was make people compete on who would have most DKs.

-Honor points? Well, it would help with people that are gearing, however people that are ganking are often done with gearing so it wouldn't help either.

In the end it doesn't matter, because ganking/camping is all part of wow, just because you don't like it doesn't mean it shouldn't be in the game. I've played wow for many years and I've never been camped for hours, longest time so far has been 15-30 minutes and that was just once.

Camping on warmane servers is very hard and if you get camped for hours, you need to blame yourself a bit as well. There's a feature on the website called "Unstuck" which revives your character and teleports you to your hearthstone location. Use unstuck and go to some other zone.
    Edited: June 23, 2016

6. Topic creator, i'm sorry, but i think u never lvled horde characters. It is like all you expirienced x 10.
    Don't say Horde is bad, Alliance are much worse.
    Just because you had more troubles leveling as horde, it does not mean that alliance is worse and ganks more often. That just totally depends on your luck and you know it. Everyone does. No one can say for sure if it's horde or alliancce who ganks low lvls more often. It's all random in the end. The tendency is to bring peoples' personal experience and claim to be the overall thingy, as you just did

Dishonorable kills used to be a thing on retail vanilla, but that didn't really stop anything.
    It didn't stop it because DK's were only given from low lvl NPC's (questgivers, vendors, etc), not players, that had no effect at all. And it just used to cut 2% of rank progress, not necessarly removing honor

7. It's all part of the game, you'll have to adjust and move on. You could take all your frustration out once you reach level 80 and then camp low level peeps. You can consider it as a revenge and kill them all for what they just did to you while you were leveling. Therefore, you can proudly say this - It's payback time and slaughter them all. It's like you're avenging yourself.

8. It didn't stop it because DK's were only given from low lvl NPC's (questgivers, vendors, etc), not players, that had no effect at all. And it just used to cut 2% of rank progress, not necessarly removing honor
    Oh yeah true. Well that doesn't really change anything, people stilled gathered DKs, except for those that were trying to push for higher pvp ranks. And I didn't say that DKs would remove honor, but since you brought it up, because there was no honor points I guess the progress bar could be considered to be the honor of that time, so the Dishonorable kills did remove honor. I guess I should edit last post to make it clearer.

Anyways, even if there was some dishonorable kill system or negative honor for killing lowbies or some other similar punishment, it wouldn't change anything.

9. It's a PVP Server so you have to deal with it...:)

10. Well this has been like that for years, both alliance/horde do this, I don't see any point of it, but some seem to enjoy killing lowbies for some reason, furthermore I would recommend messaging someone that is lvl80 and maybe could take care of the situation.

11. You could donate and insta 80 then get camped by people your level.

First 123