1. What the hell is going on with the hordes?

What the hell is going on with the horde in this realm? I have been in this server during 2 years and I have never seen a camping like this.
    A week ago I started with a new character with my gf and we have beem camped since we left Teldrassil, 80 hordes coming for us and camping our corpses just waiting until we ress and killing us again and again. This has been common in this pvp realm but with mi other characters it has happened only once or twice by each zone but recently I feel like there are a lot of hordes that dont stop camping, my only escape is going rdf and exit the quest zone wtf xD.
    Yesterday we saw like a raid of 20 hordes that just wanted to camp us in tanaris, they were alllvl 80, and the same in un'goro Crater, honor hold, SV, Westfall, Redridge Mountains...and during aaall the time thats annoying wtf.
    Whats wrong with the horde? Whats wrong with you guys? Thats so sick and I dont see any ally going to camp them wtf is going on with this realm.

2. Yeah man, whenever i log to get some levels i get ganked, i understand it's a pvp realm and all but i think this merge made some hardcore basement virgins resurface and they going ham on us low plebs.

3. It works both ways.
    Few days ago I saw a part of 4 80s above the ally city in Hellfire, and while I was leveling there were 3 ally 80s raping lowbies in horde cities in Hellfire.
    In Tanaris while boosting a friend 80 warr, rog and hunt attacked me, almost killed one but then got stunned (fu rogues btw) and rekt lol, prob cause i suck @pvp as feral.

In Borean there was a lvl80 warr with SM killing lowbies landing so I bet there was some horde killing allies on the other side too.
    There are those guys on both sides, they just suck so they go kill lowbies

4. Yes i understand that this is a pvp realm but since the merge was done there has been a lot of camping and raping the quests mobs so we cant complete quests. In this week i havent seen allies camping hordes and i guess they do it too but I have only seen 80 hordes killing me every time I log in D:

5. The reason you don't have any backup 80s to defend you is that they are too busy boosting each other while consistently camping horde bodies so they cant take the quest objectives. Its always back and forth so please don't make silly posts like this about a PVP server.

6. Both factions do that. This part of ganking low lvls has always made part of WoW, as it will always be, especially when it comes to PvP servers. Most of 'em are dicks, true, but it's something that people need to deal with it
    My suggestion? The fact this server has high lvling rate, you will have less chances to get ganked if you go quest / grind on the least populated zones

Stv? Wrong option, go desolace or Arathi, or badlands maybe if you're around 40
    Tanaris? Wrong option (one of biggest mistakes), go Feralas, at least you have an Island there with nagas to grind south from Feathermoon, or whatever it's called, untill lvl ~50 (assumng that, according to your words, you're playing alliance)

Anyway, I'm not saying that it's possible to lvl 1-80 without getting ganked, that totally depends on your luck, but if people actually calm down and think a little bit how to avoid gankers, things might get slightly better

Oh and, creating topics won't solve a jack squad

7. Yes I know that this part has always made part of WoW but I feel that the number of ganks, especially from the horde has increased a lot wtf, always camping ally zones even in outland I cant do anything, years ago when I started on this server this just happens once a day and you feel Oh man that horde camping me but 5 minutes after they leave, but recently that doesnt happen, they keep camping the same place.

Oh and, I dont pretend to solve this problem by creating this topic, its just for seing what its the opinion of the hordes that are doing that, what its the cause of that increased number of ganks, just that.
    Edited: June 22, 2016 Reason: I forgot something to say

8. I am currently exping my new character here. I am new here, so I have no gold, no flying mount yet and nobody to protect me. I have no chance to fight back.
    This, at least for me, is like DDoS. They are simply making us unable to play and get further, for me, this should be against the rules! Okay, I play wow for a veeery long time on private servers or even on Blizzard server for years. But this is something incredible. I know this is a PvP server, and I am used to it, it happens, everytime. Once, twice, 10 times a day, maybe more sometimes. But not like 100 or more times a day, that's simply insane! I don't know if those players can't kill anyone in BG or why they are so mad and do this. This is sick. They are happy to ruin somebodys experience. Imagine someone new to WoW who never played this game. They get ganked. Once, twice, many many timse. How will they react? They will uninstall WoW and never come back! And why? Because some players are bored or I don't know why the heck they are doing this.
    I was thinking about something like debuff for those that kills low level players. If they have max level and kills a low player that didn't attacked first, they should get a debuff, something like ress sickness. Would be perfectly fair, cause those lowbies could at least fight back a bit. But that's something that will never happen. Sadly, this will continue no matter what we do. We can just cry here, on the forum. xD

9. I play wow for a veeery long time on private servers or even on Blizzard server for years. But this is something incredible. I know this is a PvP server, and I am used to it, it happens, everytime. Once, twice, 10 times a day, maybe more sometimes. But not like 100 or more times a day, that's simply insane! I don't know if those players can't kill anyone in BG or why they are so mad and do this. This is sick. They are happy to ruin somebodys experience. Imagine someone new to WoW who never played this game. They get ganked. Once, twice, many many timse. How will they react? They will uninstall WoW and never come back! And why? Because some players are bored or I don't know why the heck they are doing this.
    I was thinking about something like debuff for those that kills low level players. If they have max level and kills a low player that didn't attacked first, they should get a debuff, something like ress sickness. Would be perfectly fair, cause those lowbies could at least fight back a bit. But that's something that will never happen. Sadly, this will continue no matter what we do. We can just cry here, on the forum. xD
    +1 That is exactly what I feel, I have also played in other private server and in Blizzard realms and I have never seen something like that. +100 ganks in every zone and when I started in this server years ago people didnt use to do this, just like in a pvp realm of Blizzard, you get ganked twice or 10 times a day, but not this, this is fcking insane.

10. peanutbutter here

I love staying in stv and tanaris all day to farm the low levels. The funny part is when they call their level 80 friend to come and kill us and some 4k gs ally shows up rofl. Its like no one can kill me so why bother. I can farm anyone. Its also fun killing the alliance quest givers in stv all day. HAHAHAHA

-peanutbutter (rank 1 rogue on icecrown)

11. And this is what I call EQ under zero. Have you even tried "empathy"?
    I can't call those players a real WoW players. Where is that fun? I have never experienced something like this. This cross faction hate is something that is ruining whole community here. I remember old good days on MoP. There were super rare elites that drops great loot. Those you have to fight for 10 mins to kill them. I once fought this elite, aliance player came, killed me and took my tag. We were fighting a few times to get that elite, I ended up defeated, after that we emoted hardly, it was fun. After that someone from other faction helped me. Here? If they don't kill you they will make a raid for you and will kill every single innocent low level. For me, that's sad and sick. I still can understand what they have in their mind while killing those lowbies. Maybe mr. rank 1. rogue will explain why it's so much "fun".

12. That's why it would be nice to have a normal realm (PvE), but sadly that ain't gonna happen.

13. The horde do this because they can't win any bgs, they are all too bad to kill anybody their own level.

14. The horde do this because they can't win any bgs, they are all too bad to kill anybody their own level.
    Funny that you say that because I que all day and did not lose a single bg all day. Not sure where you get your facts from.

15. 4 hordies sat around at 5am all night camping lvl 30s at lvl 80 this morning. I can't honestly imagine how sad someone's life could possibly be that spending hours achieving absolutely nothing but making people not enjoy their game would bring them pleasure. I know it's a pvp server, but it's a question of personal character. Some people get lives, wives, jobs. Others dwell in basements, grow massive pimples, and spend 8 hours a day spawnkilling helpless low levels that give absolutely no honor and don't even try to fight back. Players who frequently follow this behavior should have their head animation replaced with a tiny penis, to remind them what a pathetic little d*** they are.

123 Last