1. tried again atm. only thing that happends is that a white page shows up then nothing. The 3 security numbers is correct.

2. Im trying to donate using mastercard and i can write down my things details panel. But Securecode by mastercard sends me a security code to validate my payment and i dont teceive the code anywhere.

3. So I am in America and am trying to use a pre-paid visa debit card. I want to donate a generous sum of money (~$100), but can't get paymentwall to "authorize" my card no matter what I do. Is there a more direct channel available to us in the USA? As an example, I think groups like firestorm servers use a local (US side) paypal (I am not trying to say you need to use paypal...) of a GM or other admin for this purpose.

Let me know please, I would love to be able to skip this queue and continue to play on your server. If this is not possible, I fear I will need to move on as your server is not exactly friendly to allowing casual logins as I need :(

4. btw ppl just to point out: if you want to donate, paysafe card is always an option.. it is pretty much free, except 2% for changing currency, and is actually like paying on hand (when i want to buy something on the internet, i use one as cards are pretty much a <i>taboo</i> in our family).. still, in deed it isn't too popular in my country, though acceptable for RP i.e. (league of legends) :)

5. I can't use mastercard... and I really gond know why.... always got this answer " transaction has been deined " while my card is ok, i have money on it , and my connection is correct too.... SO TELL ME PLEASE, why I cant buy some coins... why you cant fix your payment methods... i really cant believe the server (frostwolf) 80% broken, and atleast you should fix your payment methods...

Just one more question, what the admin teams do?

Sorry for my english is so bad, and Im still so angry...

6. The issue at hand is related to cards, that are being used and declined, not being considered as 3Dsecure. We are aware of this issue and the issue is being worked on actively. Until it is resolved, we can only ask you to remain patient.

7. The issue at hand is related to cards, that are being used and declined, not being considered as 3Dsecure. We are aware of this issue and the issue is being worked on actively. Until it is resolved, we can only ask you to remain patient.
    Hello,
    I'm noot getting denied with "transaction has been denied" but rather 3Dsecure SHOULD send me a secure code on my mobile phone since i'm using mastercard, it's asking me to write down the code to confirm the payment, but i'm not receiving any SMS. Please look into this as well!

8. well i donated 3days ago it says transaction is resolved , but i didnt recive any coins or anything but my money is gone , i wrote to Warmane staff and besides waiting for answer 18h , it seems that they cant hep. now what to do , money is gone , no coins or donator status :D

9. If I donate using MOL points will the coins go in after few mins?

10. This issues are totally unprofessional from your side. I did donate using visa internet card and my money are taken but no coins or anything. Payment wall is rubbish total rubbish of a provider and you MUST enable standard and well known PAYPALL donation method because the Payment wall system are taking alot of people away from donating to you including myself because of total **** security system and stupid automated answers from them.

11. I donated 10$ then tried to donate 20$ today and couldn't the transaction got denied, my bank sent me a confirmation message I said it was me, but still getting the transaction denied after a couple of tries, but by the looks of this thread it seems it's a general issue that many here are facing I hope this problem gets fixed soon. Of course I could always try to get giftcards but... It easier using your card.

12. Great now there are autumn bonuses and we still can't donate. The problem is here from like June, how much we need to wait for fix ?

13. I just sent them a message about my issue and said that my card was not honored by their payment processor lmao even if it worked once before last week, yep trashwall is really useless I would like to donate more now since autumn bonus coins are in.

14. Autumn donation bonuses are now live LOOOOOl ,what a joke,bonuses when you cant even donate,do you guys check something before doing something else?

First ... 89101112 Last