1. MOl payment method is not working aswell it says "session expired" or is it just me??

2. I had the same problem only with warmane even though I tried everything it didn't allow me . But since I got my new card after the old one expired Ive been able to donate without any problems . I don't know if the fix was on warmane's or my bank's side but it works.

3. If any issues come up after the donation has been completed (missing coins, banned etc.), just contact [email protected] and they will sort it out for you. We have never let anyone banned if the donation was valid.
    This thread is intended for players who have trouble during the donation process, meaning that the donation did not complete and no transaction was made, in which case you should address to PaymentWall.
    Right but the issue is PaymentWall's customer service and whole process is horrid. I am still waitng to be able to donate after sending my identification, sending my business banking information, sending a receipt for the hold they placed on the funds (funny the hold is an authorization which obviously showed them the money was there.)

PaymentWall is utter garbage, the issue may be them, but Warmane is choosing to continue using them despite the tons of people having issues with it. Even though it is using a third party payment processor, Warmane should look at it from a business standpoint. If your third party system is not cutting the mustard AND thier customer service is horrible, it directly reflects back on you. Warmane should either make it a priority to work with PaymentWall to get this crazy jumbled mess resolved or get a different third party provider setup.

Just my two cents, and by the way PaymentWall is preventing me from donating my two cents :P

4. So this post was started in june , i have issues in october still , funny stuff that warmane just repels the money that players are trying to give it to them , well keep up the good work , better luck next time

5. Im on the same boat as everyone else. Google wallet or even skrill needs to come back or something. They wanted my ID and a screenshot of the bank statement. Chase doesnt allow screenshots of their app for reasons. They didnt wanna work with me on that issue so all they got was my ID and they basically told me that without the bank statement they wouldnt take my money. Thats cool. Ill keep my $100 and blow it on some nice headphones or something! The last thing I told them

"Never mind the transactions then. Im not jumping through 50 hoops to make a purchase. Websites like Amazon and Ebay and big names as such dont require a DNA test to allow customers to make a purchase. Ill got blow my $100 else where."

Paymentwall is a damn joke! Warmane you need to figure something out! It's costing y'all tons of $$$!

6. If you`re from the `States or from Canada, I`d suggest you try CVS/Subway gift cards, they work like a charm

7. What of someone is from Serbia, what should they do, because people from Serbia cannot purchase Mint cards

8. there are online retailers for mint cards, they charge you like $20 for a $15 card tho, but it might still be your best bet im afraid

9. Any update on for this problem? I am using MasterCard and I tell you, the problems is still there. Same as you guys, I have a valid card, a good bank account, enough funds on it. The error message is shown in my native language and it says something like "The transaction has not been finalized". Paymentwall said "We do not see any restriction from our end. ". Can you please tell me if there is any other good way for donating on this website?

10. Last time I tried to donate via Visa/MasterCard same thing happened. I contacted Paymentwall & my bank and I got the same reply.

11. Same **** going on here.

Donated just days ago which went completely fine and all went as it should.

Now a few days later I try again and they're like "Transaction was not completed".

>I make a ticket, moderators tell me to contact payment wall.
    >I contact payment wall and they tell me to contact my bank
    >I contact my bank and they tell me there is nothing wrong on my end
    >I tell payment wall and they say there's nothing wrong with their end either and to contact my bank again.

Going back n forth with payment wall and my bank and no one is in the wrong appearantly yet my coins remain at 0 :(

12. You guys gonna make discount on the coins like last year ? I want to buy coins but I dont wanna miss if there will be any discount.

13. Can we be able to donate using Bitcoin?

If not, Please state why?

Thank you

14. Can we be able to donate using Bitcoin?

If not, Please state why?

Thank you
    They are untraceable and are known for black market/under the counter type of stuff. I don't think you would get a receipt for using BCs since of the untraceability that they have, so in case your coins don't get deilvered you won't have a way to validate your purchase.

First ... 9101112 Last