1. is there a payment method that works other than visa/mastercard?

2. yes it's not working, the other payment methods will works?
    something that can import debit card, like paypal i mean.

3. just to let you know sofot payment works fine, it's like connect to your homebank, very simple.

4. warmane please fix donation for mastercard and visa please

5. Ive been charged even though i did not recieve coins please help

6. Hey has anyone recently donated with paysafecard? Can anyone confirm if it's safe?

7. Hey has anyone recently donated with paysafecard? Can anyone confirm if it's safe?
    Where you from? Is paysafecard available for you?
    Because i cant see it here in the donathin methods i dont know why.

8. Yes, it's available for me and I can see it in the options. I donated before a few times with PSC but now I'm wondering if it's safe because I see a lot of trouble with donation on forums recently, so I don't wanna pay money to get my account banned :D

9. Yes, it's available for me and I can see it in the options. I donated before a few times with PSC but now I'm wondering if it's safe because I see a lot of trouble with donation on forums recently, so I don't wanna pay money to get my account banned :D
    If any issues come up after the donation has been completed (missing coins, banned etc.), just contact [email protected] and they will sort it out for you. We have never let anyone banned if the donation was valid.
    This thread is intended for players who have trouble during the donation process, meaning that the donation did not complete and no transaction was made, in which case you should address to PaymentWall.

10. Will this ever be fixed? it is very unprofessional on your part to have such a large problem affect warmane for so long.

I personally don't even want to donate anymore because i'm not going to spend days and days talking to payment wall to figure out how to give you money.

I can guarantee there are many others in the same mindset as myself.

Fix this please because you are losing thousands from this problem.

11. Will this ever be fixed? it is very unprofessional on your part to have such a large problem affect warmane for so long.

I personally don't even want to donate anymore because i'm not going to spend days and days talking to payment wall to figure out how to give you money.

I can guarantee there are many others in the same mindset as myself.

Fix this please because you are losing thousands from this problem.
    You are doing a great job with handling the server though, its just constructive criticism

12. Just when exactly will this temporary 'fix' turn into a permanent solution? One of the biggest flaws in paymentwall is their support system, yet we're supposed to magically bypass that to donate? Guys, it's been months now. When are you going to get serious and look at other systems? Better yet, why are you still with paymentwall in the first place, after all these problems? Don't see how cutting off a large amount of donators benefits the server, but you do you Warmuff.

13. Just when exactly will this temporary 'fix' turn into a permanent solution? One of the biggest flaws in paymentwall is their support system, yet we're supposed to magically bypass that to donate? Guys, it's been months now. When are you going to get serious and look at other systems? Better yet, why are you still with paymentwall in the first place, after all these problems? Don't see how cutting off a large amount of donators benefits the server, but you do you Warmuff.
    The number of the affected people is growing so the cash flow will stop with the usual amount and the there will be permanent fix don't worry.

14. i donare 10 coin to my account but i did not received it till now can some one help me

First ... 34567 ... Last