1. The number of the affected people is growing so the cash flow will stop with the usual amount and the there will be permanent fix don't worry.
    Wish this were the case, but it doesn't seem like it after all this time. Seems like the most likely scenario is going to be paymentwall saying 'guys, we fixed the problem', and Warmane just accepting that because there are evidently no other possible payment processors out there. The biggest problem isn't even that people can't donate, it's that paymentwall is getting donators banned or listing the payment as 'lol it went through on our end'. Sorry, but this is far from any kind of fix. If you care about the donations then find another payment processor.

2. Wish this were the case, but it doesn't seem like it after all this time. Seems like the most likely scenario is going to be paymentwall saying 'guys, we fixed the problem', and Warmane just accepting that because there are evidently no other possible payment processors out there. The biggest problem isn't even that people can't donate, it's that paymentwall is getting donators banned or listing the payment as 'lol it went through on our end'. Sorry, but this is far from any kind of fix. If you care about the donations then find another payment processor.
    You can check the first page of that threat for my post there are pics with conversations me < - > paymentwall and that's exactly what they are doin ( washing their hands ) sadly there is nothing we can do about it i personally decided not to donate till these fckers are replaced.

3. Can't seem to find where to buy paysafecard online, their own payment method MINT doesn't even work. Are there any methods that actually worked for anyone?

4. Warmane has lost more than thousands of dollars just because of paymentwall fckers.. Its been more than 2 months do you really not care about the community ? I mean i can't play on icecrown thanks to the god damn que and i can't skip it because i cant donate through paymentwall .. what do you wan't me to leave?

5. Why has there not been any staff update in a month? This isn't a solution when paymentwall can't be worked with.

6. Neosurf cannot be purchased without personal ID, and the website looks very sketchy.

Ticketsurf cannot be found, at least I never came across it. The one I found had a different logo and looked sketchy.

Paysafecard cannot be bought in many regions, and Neosurf and Ticketsurf are tied to Paysafecard. Tried to purchase one on wkv.com and it said I had a registered email already, and afterwards could no longer make any accounts.

Mint cannot be purchased without using Neosurf or Ticketsurf.

CVS, Dollar General, and Circle K are all American stores, and I am in Canada.

I have used three different debit cards that have all been blocked and Paymentwall refuses to accept prepaid cards.

This leaves me with three options: Subway, Burger King, and a credit card. I am not sure if any work, and I do not currently use a credit card. So essentially, I am supposed to go and buy fast food restaurant gift cards and risk them not even working. What are you going to do about this?????

7. I am in the U.S. and used a Subway card just fine (3 separate times). I was sketched out at first but it works totally normally.

8. I am in the U.S. and used a Subway card just fine (3 separate times). I was sketched out at first but it works totally normally.
    Alright well if it worked for someone else it could for me, so I'll try getting one up here in Canada. Thanks for the response

9. The problem is still there i tried to donate before like 5 mins. I will give feedback when their support contact me with explanation why my transaction has been denied.

10. here we go again paymentwall support...

part 2

11. Hello,

Not even the support link works for me. Seriously, there's nothing You can do with this situation?

12. They are having problems with credit cards, Subway cards work perfectly. -Canada

13. Alright, so the subway cards work, but are there any cards for 150$? Because the donations are in euro and I wanted to donate for 100 (in cad), however, I haven't come across one of that size yet.

14. This problem keeps showing up, paymentwall still not working around with people trying to donate to the server. It's truly a shame since there's so many people trying to donate. I can't believe you guys can't find another solution to this issue, there's much better plataforms on the internet (PayPal for example).

15. Not Paypal come on.. They've said like a thousand times that paypal is affiliated with Blizzard so they can't use it.. -.-

First ... 45678 ... Last