1. When this issue gonna be fixed ? I think its 1 month old and we dont see any post or replay by Paymentwall guy's on forum

2. please add new and easy wasy to donate using visa or mastercard and please no cap for the amount i want to donate huge ammounts of money for the server

3. Still waiting warmane to fix the things they fked up with the payment system.

This is kinda becoming a trend. You guys try to improve something but **** it up big time for months. Disappointing.

4. Paysafe is available here... in my country checked some shop not just online but also went there to see it.
    Phone donation,i dont know why would you add that?
    In the past you could donate with the phone in same way just like on pc.. so screen goes black and blur on both phone and pc,kek.
    Add old methods,add paysafecard,and everyone is happy.

5. When this issue gonna be fixed ? I think its 1 month old and we dont see any post or replay by Paymentwall guy's on forum
    Yup,still nothing. Nope

6. Pretty Rough. I'm having difficulties too, and I've observed the tenets in the first post meticulously.

7. Is warmane doing anything about this?

8. okay,
    so i tried donating for the first time yesterday.. darn that messed up.. luckily.. no money was taken out .transaction declined or some error. (my card works everywhere else)
    but anyways.. i am very eager to get out of those 2k+ ques .

9. pls open the donation phone to portugall guys pls xD

10. Has anyone donated by using Visa recently? Are there any issues with this method? I am about to donate and I want to ensure that everything is alright.

11. Has anyone donated by using Visa recently? Are there any issues with this method? I am about to donate and I want to ensure that everything is alright.
    Yes, my VISA credit card still works, but my VISA debit card doesn't. You may have to contact your credit card company to get it approved though. With my debit card, they acted like they had no record of the transaction even being attempted. If that's the case, then the issue with debit cards would seem to be at Paymentwall's end.

12. Just successfully donated with my credit card again, just in case anyone thinks Paymentwall simply doesn't work.

13. i need help!

Just successfully donated with my credit card again, just in case anyone thinks Paymentwall simply doesn't work.
    weird I am trying to donate with my card and it wont work. like when I click buy coins it makes me put my info in but then when I do the little screen goes black and I cant see anything

14. okay,
    so i tried donating for the first time yesterday.. darn that messed up.. luckily.. no money was taken out .transaction declined or some error. (my card works everywhere else)
    but anyways.. i am very eager to get out of those 2k+ ques .
    ok did it now..

done in about 30 sec..
    :)

First ... 23456 ... Last