1. Trick for u all guys, in most of the gas stations u can buy a PaySafe cards :) and ofc dont use online banking because i wait 11 days for my coins ;x

2. Trick for u all guys, in most of the gas stations u can buy a PaySafe cards :) and ofc dont use online banking because i wait 11 days for my coins ;x
    Sooo...paymentwall won't have trouble processing the paysafecard ? Since I don't have the intention of having a love affair type of talk with paymentwall's support, can someone, please, confirm if paysafecard is relatively reliable at the moment.

3. i can confirm that, i donation by paysafe meyb 2 days ago. End everything was ok

4. Why dont we just go back to SKRILL ? it was soo much easier, idk what kinda of ****ty (sorry) (no) business u do have with that ****ty site but even the support is bad, the multiple accounts creation is bollocks, and ppl simply CANNOT donate .. ppl is complaining of IC queue and u say "donate" but WE CANNOT donate so GG, no game - no donate .. good job latetly
    Hahaha, That was funny, But untrue, I think you're forgetting that SKRILL was also preventing players from certain areas from donating as well, xD

5. Temporary Fix Sureeeee !!! me and 3 of my friends are waiting this **** to get fix come on guys for god sake just fix this **** i talked with payment wall they said the problem from warmane not us and i talked with warmane they said its from payment wall so **** this ..... i am so f***** piss now

6. Still unable to make donations, this has been going on for months now. Previously it worked, same CC, same browser, same location (etc). I wonder how MUCH money this costs Warmane to have so many unable to donate? Just really surprised a resolution has not been applied. Again I thought the great team at WarMane depended on 'donations' to keep the lights on?

7. I cant donate with my visa or master card it says not supported what i should i do wtf cant wait any more que

8. You have to wait until there is a fix like everyone else i'm afraid =/

9. I cant donate with my visa or master card it says not supported what i should i do wtf cant wait any more que
    As stated in the first post, you should really contact them.
    I am afraid they are the only ones who can give you further support about their payment system. There might even be an alternative donating method which fits you.

10. As stated in the first post, you should really contact them.
    I am afraid they are the only ones who can give you further support about their payment system. There might even be an alternative donating method which fits you.
    That would be nice if they actually cared to respond as it befits a normal, human being instead of dishing out "Automatic" response and ignoring people. ;)

Any ETA on changing payment processor? People are getting frustrated and you are losing money. ;)

11. Too bad editing forum posts have been disabled. Eh, what the hell...

I tried to donate and was greeted with this message: "Dear Sir or Madam,

I wished to donate via your site and I was greeted with this: "The transaction has been declined. Please use another card to complete the transaction"

My credit card is valid and hasn't expired.

12. Please fix this warmane!!! you are losing money by not allowing us to donate. I have donated in the past, same card, same information but cannot anymore. contacting payment wall has been as useful as banging my own head against the wall because they simply reply with a statement that resembles, "sorry, tough s***." Please make fixing this a priority!

13. http://imgur.com/LUyioKP
    http://imgur.com/XNIHdyc

These troubles with Paymentwall show me that the situation won't change.
    I can buy Steam wallet funds but I encounter problem when I want to buy coins on Warmane site???

It pains me to say this, but I won't be donating on Warmane anymore, as long as Paymentwall is your payment processor.

Best wishes to Warmane.

14. Just Trying to Connect another payment options ect PayPal what is so hard to understand Paymentwall is not good option

15. As certain players continue to have issues donating using Paymentwall, we have reached a temporary middle-ground with them: Paymentwall has asked that players with this problem contact them individually, so they can try to offer some alternative method to work with each case. This isn't an ideal solution, nor should it be a final one, so we will keep pressing them for information and a way to solve this, but this temporary one is the update we can offer for now.

Here is the link for Paymentwall Support.

Paymentwall Support

Thanks for the patience and comprehension.

UPDATE:

Before contacting Paymentwall, there's a few things you should try first however DO NOT continually re-attempt 'failed' donations.

Doing so could result in multiple charges & you'd have to wait 3-5 buisness days for these to be fully reverted.
    Wait at least 5 minutes and ensure that you haven't been charged before re-attempting.

- Contact your card issuer. It's possible that your payment method has international transaction restrictions or overly aggressive anti-fraud measures which will prevent the transaction from initiating.

- Try initiating the donation with a different & up to date web browser or in Private / Incognito browsing of your current browser. This will ensure that it's not a cookie / cache related problem.

- If you're utilizing Proxies / VPN's to access the Warmane website, you'll need to disable them. Accepted payment methods are based on location.
    Will there be a stable/permanent fix Leona ? because is already 2 month's from when you post this so called fix... and the payment wall guy's didnt even made a post on the forum even if they have an account can we get a official answer/replay from Kaer or any administrator ? this affect us as player's and it affects the server we cant donate to get coins and to help the server...

First ... 56789 ... Last