1. Im having the same issue as gankmaniac..

I do everything correctly on my end, and my bank assured me theres no issue on my end - My credit card is working perfectly and its even worked on other servers..

But when i try to buy sometihng here, it says "transaction not completed"

Whats going on?

2. Are you sure this link for support work ? for me its not i try to send masagge but cant?

3. Trying to donate via VISA, and still can't. They have the option to donate using VISA, but it always says "transaction not completed". BTW, not the banks problem.

4. I have had problems with paymentwall too, in particular with the Mastercard/VISA payment method.
    First they asked me documents, expiration date of my card and last 4 digits of it, and when I provided them with this information they asked also for first 6 digits and website link to my account bank site. I grew suspicious and said I had given them enough information.
    Fortunately, I decided to try the paymentsafe card method and, apart from bothering with the registration to the epin site, I was finally able to make the transaction and receive the coins.
    I must confess that all this troubles were very annoying and uncomfortable for the customer in general. I was very close to give up the donation.

5. This is ridiculous just tried donating and having the same BS everyone else is and hey guess what warmane if you look up paymentwall on google one of the first things that pops up is it is a fraudulent corporation...so thanks for allowing me to give them my card number. Switch to a different payment method please. Only reason I went to donate is because of the ridiculous que times and hey can't even do that.

6. This is ridiculous just tried donating and having the same BS everyone else is and hey guess what warmane if you look up paymentwall on google one of the first things that pops up is it is a fraudulent corporation...so thanks for allowing me to give them my card number. Switch to a different payment method please. Only reason I went to donate is because of the ridiculous que times and hey can't even do that.
    We have not been informed of any fraud since we started using them (2+ years ago).

7. Hello My experience with Paymentwall since Warmane started using them (2+ years ago)., has not been good. Of course they will not inform you, because you are the merchant bringing in cash flow. Paymentwall is not high on the list for payment methods and is poorly managed, horrible customer service and an extreme hassle for consumers to work with. The bad reviews speak for itself. I myself have had to report to my bank (decline the charges) for not receiving the product aka coins in a timely manner or not at all. I will not ever use Paymentwall again. I will try to purchase CVS gift cards in the future and see how they work. It's a shame that Warmane can not find another main payment method, and as we as a community have spoken out to you with many negative posts against Paymentwall.

8. Tryed donating from mobile but it seems it dosen't work.Will the problem be solved or..???
    Cozz i rly don't wana wait 1 day in queue :/

9. I donated another account, but i can't donate on this one. I have no idea why so , it says Transaction was not completed. What should i do ? I have 2 step code and so.

10. http://imgur.com/a/czGhF

Is this some kind of joke ? Can anyone vertify that this is not actual fraud? Why should i give my ID card and receipt to someone on internet to vertify my donations ?
    I feel very suspicios just to let you know.

11. it is like g2a.. you can hide your personal informations and just show your name and receipt. never show entire id on sites you do not trust

12. http://imgur.com/a/czGhF

Is this some kind of joke ? Can anyone verify that this is not actual fraud? Why should i give my ID card and receipt to someone on internet to verify my donations ?
    I feel very suspicios just to let you know.
    Hello, No it's not some kind of joke. This has been a long ongoing issue for many players here. This is how this company operates and many more. Unfortunately this is all Warmane has to offer for their main payment method at this time. If you are offered where ever you live to purchase a CVS Gift Card or Subway Gift card that may be easier to work with and would recommend that if you have issues with Paymentwall.

it is like g2a.. you can hide your personal informations and just show your name and receipt. never show entire id on sites you do not trust
    Great advice, I would recommend this as well.

Good Luck
    Angelfire

13. If Warmane staff really care then why didn't just change payment method? DON'T WORK WITH PAYMENTWALL ANYMORE. Take advices from other server staff members how do they manage their payments and donations. Easy

14. If Warmane staff really care then why didn't just change payment method? DON'T WORK WITH PAYMENTWALL ANYMORE. Take advices from other server staff members how do they manage their payments and donations. Easy
    We take all new payment platform suggestions into account, but not all of them fit for our large private server. Support, security and community trust are the aspects we value the most. PayPal failed in the past and is not going to be considered anymore.

First ... 2101112