1. 2 Months have passed and still I havent recieved my coins . Donated using online banking we shall flag this site a fraud / scam . We are not getting our money back or coins either
    Did you write to Warmane support?
    Have you contacted Paymentwall.com ? - Please, post imgur links here, people have a right to know that Paymentwall is only getting worse.

Primaris
    Any update on a new payment system? I am not really able to navigate the Paymentwall maze of "help" pages, nor can I get through to their support about the problem.

3. Any update on a new payment system? I am not really able to navigate the Paymentwall maze of "help" pages, nor can I get through to their support about the problem.
    This. We need Skrill back.

4. I ll post all the evidence tomorrow ...

5. I had to stop. No paypal no donations. My card wont work on this system. I tried to get 300 coins and my card wont work on it. So i gave up. Get paypal back.

6. I had to stop. No paypal no donations. My card wont work on this system. I tried to get 300 coins and my card wont work on it. So i gave up. Get paypal back.
    or Skrill back.

7. I had to stop. No paypal no donations. My card wont work on this system. I tried to get 300 coins and my card wont work on it. So i gave up. Get paypal back.
    You're asking for the worst possible ones. Both of them. Due to our problems with them, those won't be used again, ever. If you wish to donate, you will need to find an alternative method. If you decide not to, that's fine too. We're just not going to use those two in particular.

I'm not going to go too far into detail, but back in 2009 when we used paypal, they froze our funds and took them away from us - forcing a certain staff member to sell his car to keep the server alive. And Skrill is part of why the server "remake" (Warmane) was forced to happen.

8. Yesterday, I donated 20 euro , first, they wanted two screenshots, one ID screenshot, second receipt. After I sent two screenshot, they told me to send them another screenshot that shows my online credit, where is written Paymantwall. Since that massage, I didnt get any answer, still no coins. I dont know what to do. Sorry for my english.

9. You're asking for the worst possible ones. Both of them. Due to our problems with them, those won't be used again, ever. If you wish to donate, you will need to find an alternative method. If you decide not to, that's fine too. We're just not going to use those two in particular.

I'm not going to go too far into detail, but back in 2009 when we used paypal, they froze our funds and took them away from us - forcing a certain staff member to sell his car to keep the server alive. And Skrill is part of why the server "remake" (Warmane) was forced to happen.
    And google wallet?

10. Think Google Wallet is limited only to USA afaik.
    There's other alternatives, like Payza for example. I've used it in the past for other things, it's great.

11. Memories

You're asking for the worst possible ones. Both of them. Due to our problems with them, those won't be used again, ever. If you wish to donate, you will need to find an alternative method. If you decide not to, that's fine too. We're just not going to use those two in particular.

This moderator is right! back in 2009 when my other account was still active paypal was removed and skrill was the only one left but we all thought that skrill was the best it wasn't really the best in reality because, Skrill was one of the reason why molten disappeared and all our characters was lost maybe some of you knows this but new players on warmane doesn't know this. For me it was a good decision for not choosing skrill and payment wall has many alternatives in donating. Also Kaer was forced to sell his car to keep molten alive back in the days because Kaer put a lot of effort in making all this possible for us to play.

12. I just donated using my credit card. It worked like a charm. Whole thing was done in less than 5 min. and I got my coins right away.

13. Tried to donate with my normal visa card, dont have mastercard none have those in sweden. Not working like a charm for me. FIX IT FFS Warmane!!

14. Paymentwall Updated Security Measures 2-3 months back, They Require you to prove you are infact the card owner otherwise it will be declined. Warmane only handles the automatic Ban system on fraudulent payment attempts Paymentwall sends them an alert and your account gets Banned. Fun part about all of this Blizzard will take my Visa Paymentwall wont lul.

15. I used my wife's VISA. Normal VISA card. Just make sure u have those 3 security numbers on the back

First ... 7891011 ... Last