1. Fake Lordaeron Mail

Some hours ago I received a package with the description: "From : Notification Subject: Lordaeron.
    To celebrate the server's creation, we gift you 3000 gold, an epic mount and rare/epic clothes. Have fun playing the game" (or something like that). It had a 6-slot bag if I remember well. IF YOU RECEIVE THAT DON'T TAKE THE CONTENT !!!!! It is fake and you have to pay 3000 gold to take it. Report the player "Notification" and delete the mail immediately.

2. Do not delete the mail immediately, because if you wish to report that player the GM will ask for a screenshot of the mail.

3. Do not delete the mail immediately, because if you wish to report that player the GM will ask for a screenshot of the mail.
    Damn :( Got the mail too, but I clicked "report spam" :\

Funny scammers, try to scam people with 3000g and I dont even got 3k ^^

4. Worst thing is that it works. I've seen at least 2 people fall for it, there are probably far more. I'd bet he already made a gold cap with this ... wtf.

5. I've been congratulated like four times by this person so far. All these "epic clothes" he keeps sending me... Lol.

6. I got scammed firsthand by this, came to post about it and found this thread already made. Super pissed at myself for falling for this cheap trick. Anyone know if I can get reimbursement from Warmane Staff?

7. I got scammed firsthand by this, came to post about it and found this thread already made. Super pissed at myself for falling for this cheap trick. Anyone know if I can get reimbursement from Warmane Staff?
    Nope, Warmane won't do anything other than ban the scammer.

8. This is hilarious, give this notification guy a medal.

PS: Sorry for your losses mate

9. Hello, somebody sent a sack, C.O.D to me 3000g , I would like to report it, you can find it out maybe who was that, and more do not damage a man thank you for the help. I sent ticket but they did not answer yet. oh and i cant delete the mail, yet the letter is.

what should I do?
    Edited: June 27, 2016

10. Click on "Report spam" button in your mail and it will delete the whole mail and report it.

11. Click on "Report spam" button in your mail and it will delete the whole mail and report it.
    Yes,
    it happened, 2 of his days, they answered now, it was locked the ticket. Something happens possibly.

12. Ive received that email aswell.
    Here's screenshot:

https://imgur.com/upok2fU
    Edited: June 27, 2016

13. hello how to report this scam?
    Take your screenshot and upload it to imgur.com. Then make a ticket in-game, fill out your report there and provide the image link.