1. Who would win - <Ohdo> vs Team soddapopin ?

I was asking around stormwind and orgrimmar about the biggest and strongest guilds around and the overwhelming answers were <Ohdo> from the horde side and Team soddapopin from the alliance.
    Have they fought before ? If not can you please make it happen, I would definitely wanna be part of the winner's guild and be sure to make my application on the guild's website.

2. make Chance stream on Warmane for once to make them roast Ohdo :D

3. I just left odho cause i was disiilusioned they were good at pvp but after dueling their officers i saw that the gear you get for joining them is not enough to them. Most people are keyturners and blame warmane bugs (threat to hack the site and donations). I would not recommend joining for pvp only for the free gear.

All i know about team soddapopin is that they spam invite every one without a guild so i bet they suck at pvp (like soda himself nowadays)

If they fight its like watching Ghana vs Congo in football, it would be entertaining for the lulz but that the real deal guilds should fight so it matters.

4. make Chance stream on Warmane for once to make them roast Ohdo :D

<Ohdo> as a collective after realizing this guy cannot understand the simplest of simple trolls.

On a serious note though, <Ohdo> already made a GvG thread, there is still no real challenge and something tells me that it won't be whatever guild Deathmastered is in.

5. I was asking around stormwind and orgrimmar about the biggest and strongest guilds around and the overwhelming answers were <Ohdo> from the horde side and Team soddapopin from the alliance.
    Have they fought before ? If not can you please make it happen, I would definitely wanna be part of the winner's guild and be sure to make my application on the guild's website.
    "Team soddapopin" ... well at least now ysomeone made a propper gvg thread because both guilds are full with brainless and gearless people.

"biggest and strongest" ... riiiight.

6. "Team soddapopin" ... well at least now ysomeone made a propper gvg thread because both guilds are full with brainless and gearless people.

7. "Team soddapopin" ... well at least now ysomeone made a propper gvg thread because both guilds are full with brainless and gearless people.

Well the community on the horde got me pranked about <Ohdo>, I guess its some kind of an inside meme "<Ohdo> best guild" nice to see everyone playing along. About Team sodapoping I couldn't find that many memes but I checked their characters armory and It seems they are innovating with talent builds and roleplaying gear so it should be a fair fight.
    Edited: June 23, 2016