1. is icecrown a pay to win realm ?

Hi guys i heard that this realm is pay to win and you can buy the best pvp gears with real money such as Shadowmourne ..
    so is it possible to have the Shadowmourne's without paying real money ?
    and if not is it possible to progress and enjoy pvp or pve with normale gears !! thanks a lot and sorry for my bad english

2. "p2w" is a phrase used by Lordaeron scrubs to cover their poverty
    Noone in clear mind will use that phrase because it's obvious - donation helps Warmane to live.

Shadowmourne quest does not work.
    There are million people play without donation perfectly.

3. No, you can buy same items in Coin shop and drop them from normal bosses. It dont give you adventage in stats.

Definition:
    pay-to-win
    Games that let you buy better gear or allow you to make better items then everyone else at a faster rate and then makes the game largely unbalanced even for people who have skill in the game without paying.

4. "p2w" is a phrase used by Lordaeron scrubs to cover their poverty
    ^ Pretty much this

5. Just because you can get 100% bis gear with a press of a button and then 2 shot everyone who is under 6k gs does not mean it is pay to win.

6. "p2w" is a phrase used by Lordaeron scrubs to cover their poverty
    Noone in clear mind will use that phrase because it's obvious - donation helps Warmane to live.

Shadowmourne quest does not work.
    There are million people play without donation perfectly.
    This exactly, ppl ned to grow the **** up.
    Its FREE for us players but they have big and growing expenses.

7. Hi guys i heard that this realm is pay to win and you can buy the best pvp gears with real money such as Shadowmourne ..
    and if not is it possible to progress and enjoy pvp or pve with normale gears !! thanks a lot and sorry for my bad english
    You can PvE just fine , but the SM quest doesn't work . What's with the SM anyways o.0

EDIT : If you want to skip the queue you should just donate and be done with it , saves time and you won't rage everytime you try to log in :)

Oh and last but not least , for me there is no p2w in PvE and i don't PvP at all so there goes that .
    Edited: June 22, 2016

8. Hi guys i heard that this realm is pay to win and you can buy the best pvp gears with real money such as Shadowmourne ..
    Pay to win? What kind of a moronic term is that ?.

You must pay for any game. Otherwise, why would a large team work hard day and night to make sure that the game is running for you? Would you rather pay monthly $10 or so, or pay as donation whenever you feel like? I donated couple times for some pve pieces, and I do Arena all the time with my PvE gear, get rekt by some donors that has full wrathful, and I never complain. Why? I could donate, but I like the challenge. I think its pretty fair to donate as appreciation to Warmane efforts and to keep this server running.

9. i can get all the best gear without stepping in an instance

that should answer your question

10. Just because you can get 100% bis gear with a press of a button and then 2 shot everyone who is under 6k gs does not mean it is pay to win.
    Exactly, because even BiS people get rekt in arena or anywhere else. You can't win PvE or PvP by paying.

11. never knew so many people were completely oblivious to what pay2win means. Yes, it is pay to win. meaning if you donate money, you will have access to all the gear that others have to work for. donations are an easy ride to two shot kill everyone on the world map, except most of the 80s already have donated, so good luck with that. I find most 80s that donate the most money just hang out and kill lvl 40 an unders all day every day though.

12. is Molten Pay To Win? Yes! you pay for gear to win gear score or to get into certain gear score hungry guilds!
    do you win more than ppl getting gear ingame by raiding and doing pvp stuff? no, you just look big gs faster!

13. No, you can buy same items in Coin shop and drop them from normal bosses. It dont give you adventage in stats.

Definition:
    pay-to-win
    Games that let you buy better gear or allow you to make better items then everyone else at a faster rate and then makes the game largely unbalanced even for people who have skill in the game without paying.
    Well, by that definition, isn't Icecrown pay-to-win, at least until you can get shadowmourne without paying?

You can get gear with paying that you can't get without paying sounds like p2w to me. Don't get me wrong I don't have anything against it, I'm very happy with buying some gear pieces with coins/vote points and skip queues, but BiS weapon only available for those that buy it does feel like p2w to me.

14. People who believe in pay to win are normally those who lack gear and believe that more gear would somehow give them skill. Experience and knowledge are far too underrated on these servers.

15. Its P2W for starters only and has a true side but in the end all items except SM can be obtained through coins or through pain. And about SM, it doesnt bring win against skilled pri/mage combos anyway.

12 Last