1. The smartest thing you could have done, was leave BG once you've notice that.
    Because what I'm seeing right now is you took a sip of that power kool-aid and put it to "use" during hat BG, when you could have easily left the BG when you notice you had high stats and hp, relog, wait out the bg debuff and try again.

I saw someone who can 1 shot people and had like 1000k+, a warlock, some of us don't want to fight super saiyan that are not met to be.
    1000k+ for a warlock is pretty normal for the prideful season

2. 1000k+ for a warlock is pretty normal for the prideful season
    That's true, but I don't think a warlock is suppose to instantly kill you or bring you down to like 5% of your health the moment he touches you.
    It's probably the same lock my guild was complain about in a BG.

3. My question is, Why Hunter pet do same damage as the Hunter himself?

4. My question is, Why Hunter pet do same damage as the Hunter himself?
    Because, huntards.

5. My question is, Why Hunter pet do same damage as the Hunter himself?
    Becouse they have a spec called "Beast Mastery" which deals dmg with his pets.

Because, huntards.
    And the complaining begins!

6. BM pets deal way too much damage in PvP, something is wrong with them.
    And I'm not referring to KC, their melee hits hit for 10k p/s and special abilities deal 25k...wth.
    Edited: June 30, 2016

7. BM pets deal way too much damage in PvP, something is wrong with them.
    And I'm not referring to KC, their melee hits hit for 10k p/s and special abilities deal 25k...wth.
    There seems to be an issue with many pets doing too much damage. Mainly bm hunters, dk gargoyle, and priest shadowfiend. (some change affected all pets but those are the worst offenders)

8. BM pets deal way too much damage in PvP, something is wrong with them.
    i don't know man why Beast Mastery Hunter's pet deal that much damage...?? ( sarcasm )

9. The real bull**** is not pets damage, imo, but that walls and paths don't affect them, and hunters way xploit them to kill. (That's why BM spec here in Warmane is even 'pussier' than in official).

(Btw, someone noted that hitting pets doesn't count as doing damage in bg stats for instance?)

*One question I've always have: What's the maximum distance that pets can be still hitting, separated from hunters in official wow?

10. The real bull**** is not pets damage, imo, but that walls and paths don't affect them, and hunters way xploit them to kill. (That's why BM spec here in Warmane is even 'pussier' than in official).

(Btw, someone noted that hitting pets doesn't count as doing damage in bg stats for instance?)

*One question I've always have: What's the maximum distance that pets can be still hitting, separated from hunters in official wow?
    Right. Pets dont affected by walls and paths. They stuck in walls, pillars and the ground, unable to attack or do anything so its pretty useless spec in arena until they fix the bug.

11. Bm Hunters damage is correct. Thats why they called BEAST mastery. Also the gargoyle seems to be op but it is normal. It is a burst cd. I guess 3 minutes maybe. About Priest I dunno.

12. Right. Pets dont affected by walls and paths. They stuck in walls, pillars and the ground, unable to attack or do anything so its pretty useless spec in arena until they fix the bug.
    Unless You're Dread Wilson ;) or Jhena. Their pets can make a man wonder.
    Edited: June 30, 2016 Reason: King Jaro speaks

13. Gargoyle has 3 minutes CD and a duration of only 30 secs which can be countered easily with CC's and pillar dancing. And note that it has cast (like 2 sec per cast) so it's not that op that u think... U r just bad that u die to goyle.

14. Right. Pets dont affected by walls and paths. They stuck in walls, pillars and the ground, unable to attack or do anything so its pretty useless spec in arena until they fix the bug.
    Don't come with that bull****, otherwise, BM hunters would be mad enough to play with the spec. The true is that it gives them more advantages than disadvantages, and if you, and other BM hunters, would have the minimum decency, you would admit it, or at least would keep the 'mouth' shut.

First 1234 ... Last