1. Don't come with that bull****, otherwise, BM hunters would be mad enough to play with the spec. The true is that it gives them more advantages than disadvantages, and if you, and other BM hunters, would have the minimum decency, you would admit it, or at least would keep the 'mouth' shut.
    what advantages does bm gets aside from the pet charing directly thru walls/pillars

2. what advantages does bm gets aside from the pet charing directly thru walls/pillars
    Re-read all my posts here and you should answer yourself.

3. July 1, 2016  
    Re-read all my posts here and you should answer yourself.
    I did and thats why im asking accoring to you, what advantages does the hunter gets form this? because i remember back in Woltk (molten days) that this was a very annoying issue... hunters knew that bm on arenas was a not a good idea... people would stay behind pillars/structures to make sure the hunter's pets would ge stuck in the structure LoSed turning it useless and this is not only for BM because i would like to remind you that hunters don't only bring their pets for buffs but for CC as well, but i can see this being not as bad as befor ( probably since cata ) now that the hunters can manually adjust the pet's location to counter this....

In the case of the pets range... yeah they can run a fairly long distance, but at some point the hunter loses the ability to KC,BW,RoSC,MC or the pet itself gets dismissed which leaves the hunter exposed... aswell as the pet because nothing stops you or anyone from killing or CCing the pet preventing it from reaching the hunter in time
    Edited: July 1, 2016

4. July 1, 2016  
    I did and thats why im asking accoring to you, what advantages does the hunter gets form this? because i remember back in Woltk (molten days) that this was a very annoying issue... hunters knew that bm on arenas was a not a good idea... people would stay behind pillars/structures to make sure the hunter's pets would ge stuck in the structure LoSed turning it useless and this is not only for BM because i would like to remind you that hunters don't only bring their pets for buffs but for CC as well, but i can see this being not as bad as befor ( probably since cata ) now that the hunters can manually adjust the pet's location to counter this....

In the case of the pets range... yeah they can run a fairly long distance, but at some point the hunter loses the ability to KC,BW,RoSC,MC or the pet itself gets dismissed which leaves the hunter exposed... aswell as the pet because nothing stops you or anyone from killing or CCing the pet preventing it from reaching the hunter in time
    You keep asking when you answered yourself, and in fact you kind of completed what I was talking about.

I repeat my question to all 'pro' hunters:

One question I've always have: What's the maximum distance that pets can be still hitting, separated from hunters in official wow?

5. July 1, 2016  
    One question I've always have: What's the maximum distance that pets can be still hitting, separated from hunters in official wow?
    The pet itself will continue to attack its target untill this one goes too far away.... meaning that the pet gets automatically dismissed, the pet's attacks don't require the hunter to be nearby

6. July 1, 2016  
    few days ago there was a mw monk with 28 int.
    monk healers are hard to kill in general, but that was annoying.

freaking self-healing 20 % hp per second.

bastard did 20 mln healing in dat bg.

and he was not even well geared.
    It must be the same bug,or maybe weapon stacking. (now armo ry says he has normal int (20k), so I cannot report them, and also it might not be his fault, like ppl say it's random).

7. July 1, 2016  
    Don't come with that bull****, otherwise, BM hunters would be mad enough to play with the spec. The true is that it gives them more advantages than disadvantages, and if you, and other BM hunters, would have the minimum decency, you would admit it, or at least would keep the 'mouth' shut.
    You havent even played Bm in Arena, right?...
    If you did you would notice that Pets dont go through pillars. They go in pillars and stuck their, unable to attack until the opponent moves.

8. July 1, 2016  
    If you did you would notice that Pets dont go through pillars. They go in pillars and stuck their, unable to attack until the opponent moves.
    You can't use only Kill Command, but Pet still uses his abilities and melee. As a Hunter myself I only see this as benefit, because you still easily can get a kill, when enemy tries to run off, you can fast and easily stop healers from drinking by teleporting Pet straight to him.
    In the end, start using commands for pet, not just spamming Arcane Shot and Kill Command with pet on auto assist and pretend spectacularly brilliant, while Pet does it all instead of player.

9. July 1, 2016  
    You can't use only Kill Command, but Pet still uses his abilities and melee. As a Hunter myself I only see this as benefit, because you still easily can get a kill, when enemy tries to run off, you can fast and easily stop healers from drinking by teleporting Pet straight to him.
    In the end, start using commands for pet, not just spamming Arcane Shot and Kill Command with pet on auto assist and pretend spectacularly brilliant, while Pet does it all instead of player.
    I saw never a healer drinking in a Match. xD Are you 2.9k or above ?

10. July 1, 2016  
    And again. No thats not true. Your pet wont attack. No Kill Command, no abilities, mo melee. Nothing. It just stuck their until the opponent moves.

11. July 5, 2016  
    At least you have a solution against a BM hunter, everyone knows that BM hunters are unfair by a lot, I do not know what's wrong with it but even newbs with /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0 macros would deal high damage, top DPS in BGs and win easy in arenas. Anyone who has skills with BM hunters would be a killing machine with it.

So I am good with the bug that pet will not attack when they are inside pillars, that is why they go BM is to abuse whatever bug there is to win it. That bug is actually there to stop it. So use it.

12. July 5, 2016  
    No, I don't play ***** specs, and as I've said before, here in warmane, it's even more ***** than in official, because you can far exploit them.

At least some hunters have decency... and yes, as a hunter myself too and as opponent player, have witnessed many of these.

I saw never a healer drinking in a Match. xD Are you 2.9k or above ?
    I have. In fact, my partner sometimes have done it too. (below 2.9).

And again. No thats not true. Your pet wont attack. No Kill Command, no abilities, mo melee. Nothing. It just stuck their until the opponent moves.
    Oh! That's why so many hunters are crying about that spec and therefore not playing with it. Now I get it.
    Edited: July 5, 2016

13. July 5, 2016  
    BM and SV hunters need most skill. Only MM is for newbs. But if u can play Bm/SV good u will kill all.

14. July 5, 2016  
    BM and SV hunters need most skill. Only MM is for newbs. But if u can play Bm/SV good u will kill all.
    Are you kidding me? Play Unholy DK. If you compare how Unholy DK is played compared to a BM hunter. You can literally stack all hunter skills in one advanced macro. It's a one button smash. It's really fun but it's really really easy.

15. July 5, 2016  
    Are you kidding me? Play Unholy DK. If you compare how Unholy DK is played compared to a BM hunter. You can literally stack all hunter skills in one advanced macro. It's a one button smash. It's really fun but it's really really easy.
    I play dk too. And I didn't say that hunter need most skill of all classes. Just Hunter specs, BM=SV,MM.
    For me the class who need most skill is Fire Mage

First 12345 ... Last