1. If you really did just say that, I shall presume you are dumb AF!! Exploiting of a bug is only then when the bug gives you an unfair advantage against other players. What you just typed was a pure QQing , which we don't need here.

Peace.
    I shall presume you are dumb AF if you couldnt read the /sarcasm at the end

Abrakatebra already said pretty much anything I might have to say in reply to you. If you require "monitoring" to notice you have many more hit points than you should have or are causing much more damage than you should, there are deeper issues needing to be solved on your end. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that in this very thread you use two accounts to post in support of each other.

Try again with "yeah, let me try to draw attention to something completely unrelated instead, because I can't defend my last post in any way now."
    "Unrelated", yeah, bugs that affect players in NEGATIVE ways are unrelated to a topic were bugs affect players on a NEGATIVE way (even if there are ill-intentioned people, a player can get affected by this "stats" bug without realizing, and playing 1 single BG could get him banned, even if he realizes about it inmediately after or during the BG, and logs out, since 1-2 screenshots would be enough "proof")

Wonder why you even try to invalidate the point that GMs ALWAYS say "not our issue" when a bug affects a player on a negative way (like the stats bug, and the "things just dissapear from inventory/journal), it's -always- the same answer

Dont even try to tell me GMs dont say that when players try to reach them, i've got my proofs
    Edited: July 15, 2016

2. Just to give people some idea of what the actual cause of these stats being heightened.

A little while ago, there was a bug that allowed people to "stack" weapons. I won't go into detail how to do it for obvious reasons (also I never actually tested it myself on my characters). To put it simply, you would gain the stats on your weapon, multiple times. That is to say, two times/three times/four times the number of stats on your weapon.

The most obvious give-away is the increased HP. The other obvious giveaway is increased damage (and pvp power in the case of pvp weapons). The bug is pretty massive since one could easily walk into a raid and clear the whole content, but obviously can be used to one shot in pvp too.

They fixed it, and I assume last update broke it again (seems like a familiar story, they must've fixed the conquest cap 10 times by now...).

Anyways, thats the bug. Hope it provided some enlightenment.

3. I shall presume you are dumb AF if you couldnt read the /sarcasm at the end

"Unrelated", yeah, bugs that affect players in NEGATIVE ways are unrelated to a topic were bugs affect players on a NEGATIVE way (even if there are ill-intentioned people, a player can get affected by this "stats" bug without realizing, and playing 1 single BG could get him banned, even if he realizes about it inmediately after or during the BG, and logs out, since 1-2 screenshots would be enough "proof")

Wonder why you even try to invalidate the point that GMs ALWAYS say "not our issue" when a bug affects a player on a negative way (like the stats bug, and the "things just dissapear from inventory/journal), it's -always- the same answer

Dont even try to tell me GMs dont say that when players try to reach them, i've got my proofs
    You are even dumber than I initially thought. The "/sarcasm" at the end of your post was due the fact you were "exploiting intentionally" a bug that made your gear/mounts disappear. You were not even talking about the bug that we are talking about.
    Point 2: Learn the difference between Game Masters (GMs) and developers. Game Masters help the in-game community and can't do jack **** about bugs - that is developers' job.

4. You are even dumber than I initially thought. The "/sarcasm" at the end of your post was due the fact you were "exploiting intentionally" a bug that made your gear/mounts disappear. You were not even talking about the bug that we are talking about.
    Point 2: Learn the difference between Game Masters (GMs) and developers. Game Masters help the in-game community and can't do jack **** about bugs - that is developers' job.
    You, as well, should go back and re-read
    You are stupid as **** if you think i "wanted" GMs to FIX the bugs, they are the ones that "should help", yet they are the first ones to dodge every request of help

I ****ing damn know a Developer's job, being a Dev AND a GM in the past on another game's server, but if i make a support ticket here im not gonna get replied to by a DEVELOPER, i get an answer from a GM (same if i try to reach help on the forums via PMing the staff), so, you pretty much look like an ***** "trying" to explain the difference between their jobs

Also, i dont care if YOU only talk about the "stats" bug, i talk about bugs (LIKE THIS ONE) affecting players negatively (be the player ill intentioned or not) and the staff not really taking care of it properly (people that even reported themselves and logging out getting banned -just like the ones abusing-, which is absurd) AND/OR even "blaming it on the player", like anyone would want to have their stuff dissapear or getting banned because they -seem- to be abusing a bug, because it would be enough to have someone screenshot you once before you log out as SOON as you realized you are bugged, to get you banned, hell, they could even screenshot when you were writing your ticket

But well, there's always people like you, that think they'll get praised by the staff or something for licking their shoes

5. You, as well, should go back and re-read
    You are stupid as **** if you think i "wanted" GMs to FIX the bugs, they are the ones that "should help", yet they are the first ones to dodge every request of help

I ****ing damn know a Developer's job, being a Dev AND a GM in the past on another game's server, but if i make a support ticket here im not gonna get replied to by a DEVELOPER, i get an answer from a GM (same if i try to reach help on the forums via PMing the staff), so, you pretty much look like an ***** "trying" to explain the difference between their jobs

Also, i dont care if YOU only talk about the "stats" bug, i talk about bugs (LIKE THIS ONE) affecting players negatively (be the player ill intentioned or not) and the staff not really taking care of it properly (people that even reported themselves and logging out getting banned -just like the ones abusing-, which is absurd) AND/OR even "blaming it on the player", like anyone would want to have their stuff dissapear or getting banned because they -seem- to be abusing a bug, because it would be enough to have someone screenshot you once before you log out as SOON as you realized you are bugged, to get you banned, hell, they could even screenshot when you were writing your ticket

But well, there's always people like you, that think they'll get praised by the staff or something for licking their shoes
    I am not licking anyone's shoes, I am just stating that you are dumb as ****.

6. You, as well, should go back and re-read

Dont try to argue with this *** , under your post now. The community is ****ty as it is , and this one is a bad troll.
    From class mains defending their bugs desperately so they can own everyone.. to bad trolls trying to piss you off , etc.
    -> to this **** under

Yeah, you're licking staff's shoes indeed , you are indeed dumb as ****

7. @ Chizuru I sincerely and honestly doubt that you were GM / Developer on any server at all , you sound like someone who did not work a day in his life ( you are probably 12 or something so that is ok ), but my opinion on that does not matter, what DOES matter is that this server is not being ran by clowns like you. I am not sure if you got banned and you are salty or what , but then again even that doesn't matter,
    @-Notorious- has put this quite nicely into perspective for all of us. Obviously something like this mentioned exploit requires certain planning , so someone that is using it obviously is well aware of the bug and the thing he is doing, so banning a person like that on SIGHT even would be justified , however staff here does NOT operate like this , I have had reports rejected numerous times because the screenshot was not accurate enough , or due to lack of information and so on , so trust me they are pretty fair when it comes down to banning who they are supposed to.
    @ Synx7 and @ Chizuru - others that may think like you do
    With all that previously being said : Since when is anyone from the staff your enemy ? You both as well as all of these people on the forum are playing on a FREE server. FREE server that they made and that THEY are maintaining for you , sure they get paid for their work but that doesn't make it any less FREE for YOU to enjoy in.
    How ungrateful , spoiled and arrogant do you have to be in order to even think of posting something like "you're licking staff's shoes" ?
    YOU are a COMMUNITY of people who play on Warmane, and YOU should be aiming to contribute the way you CAN , document bugs , research them , use bug tracker , report cheaters , create guides for others , organise guilds , events - enjoy the game - no one is forcing you to do anything. What is NOT helpful however is your attitude here , hateful , name calling , insulting to people that do their job providing you with great , again can't stress this enough FREE service.

8. @ Chizuru I sincerely and honestly doubt that you were GM / Developer on any server at all , you sound like someone who did not work a day in his life ( you are probably 12 or something so that is ok ), but my opinion on that does not matter, what DOES matter is that this server is not being ran by clowns like you. I am not sure if you got banned and you are salty or what , but then again even that doesn't matter,
    @-Notorious- has put this quite nicely into perspective for all of us. Obviously something like this mentioned exploit requires certain planning , so someone that is using it obviously is well aware of the bug and the thing he is doing, so banning a person like that on SIGHT even would be justified , however staff here does NOT operate like this , I have had reports rejected numerous times because the screenshot was not accurate enough , or due to lack of information and so on , so trust me they are pretty fair when it comes down to banning who they are supposed to.
    @ Synx7 and @ Chizuru - others that may think like you do
    With all that previously being said : Since when is anyone from the staff your enemy ? You both as well as all of these people on the forum are playing on a FREE server. FREE server that they made and that THEY are maintaining for you , sure they get paid for their work but that doesn't make it any less FREE for YOU to enjoy in.
    How ungrateful , spoiled and arrogant do you have to be in order to even think of posting something like "you're licking staff's shoes" ?
    YOU are a COMMUNITY of people who play on Warmane, and YOU should be aiming to contribute the way you CAN , document bugs , research them , use bug tracker , report cheaters , create guides for others , organise guilds , events - enjoy the game - no one is forcing you to do anything. What is NOT helpful however is your attitude here , hateful , name calling , insulting to people that do their job providing you with great , again can't stress this enough FREE service.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^
    Read it carefully all of you, especially Chizuru.

Now PLEASE don't anyone dare say **** like "but we donate to the server, so bla-bla-bla", if you were thinking about saying anything like that -> learn the meaning of donation and of subscription and the difference between them. <- that was off-topic, which I apologize for but was needed because Abra got into the FREE aspect of the service we use.

Peace.

9. Just to give people some idea of what the actual cause of these stats being heightened.

A little while ago, there was a bug that allowed people to "stack" weapons. I won't go into detail how to do it for obvious reasons (also I never actually tested it myself on my characters). To put it simply, you would gain the stats on your weapon, multiple times. That is to say, two times/three times/four times the number of stats on your weapon.

The most obvious give-away is the increased HP. The other obvious giveaway is increased damage (and pvp power in the case of pvp weapons). The bug is pretty massive since one could easily walk into a raid and clear the whole content, but obviously can be used to one shot in pvp too.

They fixed it, and I assume last update broke it again (seems like a familiar story, they must've fixed the conquest cap 10 times by now...).

Anyways, thats the bug. Hope it provided some enlightenment.
    Whoops, guess this old trick got taken out of the old locker. Nothing can be done to get rid of this because this is also present on retail. Wait til you fight a player who's immortal and cannot die.

As for OP.
    Some exploits can't be fixed unless devs want to surgically remove X quests or Y NPCs.
    Some are too good people do it in secret.
    I for one do what I do for experimental gain, pvp and pve is not of my concern anymore and still to this day since Classes aren't fix...

10. Whoops, guess this old trick got taken out of the old locker. Nothing can be done to get rid of this because this is also present on retail. Wait til you fight a player who's immortal and cannot die.

As for OP.
    Some exploits can't be fixed unless devs want to surgically remove X quests or Y NPCs.
    Some are too good people do it in secret.
    I for one do what I do for experimental gain, pvp and pve is not of my concern anymore and still to this day since Classes aren't fix...
    This bug is unique to Warmane, and has never existed on retail.

Not sure what bug you are talking about on retail, but, while generally there ARE some bugs on retail, bugs of this caliber are fixed rapidly. If you think otherwise, please do show me an instance of a bug on retail that allows players to one shot others and has existed on retail for over a month.

11. This bug is unique to Warmane, and has never existed on retail.

Not sure what bug you are talking about on retail, but, while generally there ARE some bugs on retail, bugs of this caliber are fixed rapidly. If you think otherwise, please do show me an instance of a bug on retail that allows players to one shot others and has existed on retail for over a month.
    He's referring to this one thing, I don't want to say anything because I don't want this on warmane, same goes for everyone else who had experienced this, and this thing isn't wep stacking either.

12. Just let the fckin thread to die in peace...

First ... 456