1. July 5, 2016  
    Bm has been and still is the easy way to play hunter, Big burst, usual hunter's CCs, almost unpeelable pet damage.... what bothers me is that to my knowledge ever since back in woltk ( cos thats when i started ) it has been the spec with most counter play than the other 2 specs, teams would simply kill the pet or cc it... Stampede? fear the zoo, root , slow and stay away form it then bam 0 damage from the zoo, Bm's worst enemies (not retail obviously) are structures, apply a slow on the pet and kite it around something and it wil eventually get stuck and the hunter will have to constanstly try tog et his pet out of the LoS basically screwing his dps

Speaking of Stampede, wasn't it Fixed on Retail like if i remember correctly summoned pets by stampede shouldn't be using their abilitys or buffs, they would only do auto attacks... which leads me to believe that this may be the reason why Bm is generally stronger than it should

Edit: Hotfix (2013-06-10): "Hunter Pets summoned by Stampede now only use auto-attacks against their target

Source: http://wow.gamepedia.com/Stampede

Edit2: did some tests and yeah summoned pets grant their buffs on stampede which they shouldn't but thats it, only the main pet uses claw/bite etc.... this is not a Bm only thing but basically while stampede is up you could have acces to any of the pet's buffs, i guess as BM you could get Mastery,Crit,Haste,Stats,Stamina buffs on a stampede burst.... so yeah stampede needs some fixing

on the bugtracker now " Stampede buff stacking "
    Edited: July 6, 2016

2. July 6, 2016  
    Only MM Hunters have Instant silencer, not Bm. So dont even try to Protect your noobspec. ;)

3. July 6, 2016  
    Bm has been and still is the easy way to play hunter, Big burst, usual hunter's CCs, almost unpeelable pet damage.... what bothers me is that to my knowledge ever since back in woltk ( cos thats when i started ) it has been the spec with most counter play than the other 2 specs, teams would simply kill the pet or cc it... Stampede? fear the zoo, root , slow and stay away form it then bam 0 damage from the zoo, Bm's worst enemies (not retail obviously) are structures, apply a slow on the pet and kite it around something and it wil eventually get stuck and the hunter will have to constanstly try tog et his pet out of the LoS basically screwing his dps

Speaking of Stampede, wasn't it Fixed on Retail like if i remember correctly summoned pets by stampede shouldn't be using their abilitys or buffs, they would only do auto attacks... which leads me to believe that this may be the reason why Bm is generally stronger than it should

Edit: Hotfix (2013-06-10): "Hunter Pets summoned by Stampede now only use auto-attacks against their target

Source: http://wow.gamepedia.com/Stampede

Edit2: did some tests and yeah summoned pets grant their buffs on stampede which they shouldn't but thats it, only the main pet uses claw/bite etc.... this is not a Bm only thing but basically while stampede is up you could have acces to any of the pet's buffs, i guess as BM you could get Mastery,Crit,Haste,Stats,Stamina buffs on a stampede burst.... so yeah stampede needs some fixing

on the bugtracker now " Stampede buff stacking "
    No. Stampede should give you the pet buffs. Thats normal. Maybe you should watch a Hunter Guide or something. Btw it has a 5min cd so when it wont give the buffs then why it has such a big cd? Becouse it should.

4. July 6, 2016  
    No. Stampede should give you the pet buffs. Thats normal. Maybe you should watch a Hunter Guide or something. Btw it has a 5min cd so when it wont give the buffs then why it has such a big cd? Becouse it should.
    no thats not normal, pets summoned by stampede should only use auto attacks nothing else.. here im gonna leave a video at minute 1:10 he casts Stampede and only the devilsaur being the main pet gives him his buff, you can see theres a tiger in there but no mastery buff

Edited: July 6, 2016

5. July 6, 2016  
    no thats not normal, pets summoned by stampede should only use auto attacks nothing else.. here im gonna leave a video at minute 1:10 he casts Stampede and only the devilsaur being the main pet gives him his buff, you can see theres a tiger in there but no mastery buff

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6712712912

Yep, buffs no matter from what source shouldn't stack, or different buffs from pet should stack.

Most of Hunters on warmane abuse this, and ofcourse they destroy you with all this stacked up pet buffs.

6. July 6, 2016  
    I play dk too. And I didn't say that hunter need most skill of all classes. Just Hunter specs, BM=SV,MM.
    For me the class who need most skill is Fire Mage
    I don't think so. You don't have to go near a target and use your mouse accurately to deal damage, so take that out of the equation.

7. July 7, 2016  
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6712712912

Yep, buffs no matter from what source shouldn't stack, or different buffs from pet should stack.

Most of Hunters on warmane abuse this, and ofcourse they destroy you with all this stacked up pet buffs.
    Finally someone told us what is wrong exactly with hunt dps while stampede !! Well is it reported in bug tracker already ?? If yes link the report so I vote up please

8. July 7, 2016  
    Nice...yesterday i encountered a hunter with 1.1mil hp.

9. July 7, 2016  
    Nice...yesterday i encountered a hunter with 1.1mil hp.
    Lol yeah, i was on that bg apparently all his stats were increased not only HP, one of my guild mates said he like 2 shotted someone with 500k hp, on the next bg he was back to normal so... i don't think he even knew what happened, its a really rare thing to find at least its the first time i see a hunter with that glitch
    Edited: July 7, 2016

10. July 7, 2016  
    Lol yeah, i was on that bg apparently all his stats were increased not only HP, one of my guild mates said he like 2 shotted someone with 500k hp, on the next bg he was back to normal so... i don't think he even knew what happened, its a really rare thing to find at least its the first time i see a hunter with that glitch
    This is probably the same thing that happen back before update, like waaaay back. Alliance raid teams were waiting in front of TOT and summoning people, then sole panda hunter came out of TOT with 4 other horde. Normally you think Alliance would have downed the 4 horde but this hunter just took us to school with whatever bug he was using. This: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=120360/barrage hit everyone from Ally side, both raid teams for over a 800k-1 million damage, wiping most of us out and the very very few left standing tried to run only to be shot dead by http://www.wowhead.com/spell=2643/multi-shot for 955k.

By the time we got back, the panda was still gone but those 3 other horde were just loling and saying wtf to what just happen. When we COULD talk to horde, they said they were alone themselves, the panda was with them, and they added some people on guild gloating about some guy being able to kill off raid bosses with ease. We asked them to track the guy so we can record his actions and they help out, but this hunter was smart, he changed his name.

3 weeks later, the guild called West Orders were after this guy, sgtmajor and some other guys were trying to find this person again only to find members of Angry Fat Kids replicating the panda hunter, and eventually present day we have this.

There is alot A LOT of bugs on here that must be and needs to be address and if people find out about this more they will abuse it. The hunter in screen shot may have stumbled on to something that devs should look into and fix.

11. I was also banned also for the exact same situation after a bugged BG where our team died randomly, were spirit form in WSG, then we were ported to a new BG, when I left I only noticed when I dueled a disc priest and won. This happened on July 8th / July 9th - I have received an account termination due to this.

I had my stamina and strength doubled.

I had a ticket in with the timestamp and issue, and continued to play while awaiting the GM. The GM never came, so I logged out.

It does not fall off in battlegrounds or arena or if you port. It fell off when I logged off.

I did not know that we violate terms of service for not troubleshooting server level issues and honestly did not know if it was permanent or affecting other players in the arena as well.

But apparently I should have been tracking my stats and polling other people on the server and if bugs appear I should log off?

In either case, it's an account termination on a 5 year premium account, GG
    Edited: July 12, 2016 Reason: stats info

12. Unsuspecting individuals are having their stats bugged in battlegrounds, and this bug does not disappear in world or via porting or entering the arena. Many of these players eventually find out they have buffed stats, and are unsure if others have the same issue, and are unsure how to remove the stats, when the stats will remove themselves, and have opened tickets to GMs who have not answered them in a timely manner, and who have terminated these individuals accounts without validating this as a serious programming bug in battle ground instances or acknowledged that the responsibility on random bugs occurring in the environment, when they are mitigated or occur, is not at all on the part of the player, they have no data or knowledge as to what bugs are occurring, and are confused as to whether they can continue play, or must immediately attempt to reboot Wow.exe.

If I release a faulty patch that grants 10% of players double stats in a given battleground, and this persists in the arena and raid and world content, does Warmane expect players to sit idle as their GM ticket sits for three hours, to log off and cease play (for how long?) - are the players allowed to duel or discuss the issue?

It is absurd to note an obvious bug and merely respond by banning the players it is effecting, which is hundreds of players over the start of July apparently.

13. Would be hard not to notice bugged stats, i always check my hp instinctively. I'm sure that when anyone see their stats being doubled, they feel confident enough not to care about any TOS and proceed with abusing their privilege, its only natural.
    Edited: July 13, 2016 Reason: misspelling

14. People who try to protect their class bugs here is just HILARIOUS!

15. Welcome to Warmane, where bugs are the PLAYER's fault

How could anyone forget the "it's not our fault" answer from the GMs when things like gear or mounts dissapearing from the journal happen?

I mean, it's totally our fault for, err, huhhh, mmmm oh wait...

First ... 23456 Last