1. having alot of dc

u guys get alot of dc too or only me ??

2. Whats going on with the server?

I get dcd every like 30 minutes.

3. Was about to ask the same thing... Stuck on connecting...

4. I am getting a lot of dcs too. I guess it has something to do with the midsummer event.

5. Server Is Disconnecting.

Server is disconnecting every 5-8 minutes. and people are unable to do anything due to Disconnect and then u can login after 5-8 minutes. can you please fix it? its unable for us to do raid or anything.

6. I got DCd several times too this morning, now I can't connect back. It just gets stuck in ''Connecting...''.

7. I got dcd,and my items stats got deleted! I DONATED FOR SKOLLS FANG 6 coins on my other account,****ing this is bull****
    All items under lvl 80 are losing stats...

8. another dc and stuck in connecting
    how i should complete icc :P

9. icecream is offline now, probably DDOS

10. now server offline and no one telling us what going on :P

11. Thats how it goes they dont tell us anything ever.

12. keeps disconnecting every 5 minutes lol.

would like a GM notice.

13. It may be to do with the midsummer event bonfires ... they aren't lighting (says bonfire not present when using blossoms) ...

Im guessing they're spamming server restarts to make it work or something, idk.

A GM update would be top stuff on this situation though ..

14. Maybe if you just could read the damn main site, you guys wouldn't beg for infos all the time

WOTLK STABILITY
    June 23, 2016
    12:00 The stability issue has been temporarily resolved until a full fix has been prepared. Both realms are available again.
    11:45 We are aware of a stability issue related to the Midsummer event on Icecrown and Lordaeron. We are working on resolving the issue as soon as possible.

Even though it says "both realm are available", more dc's will happen and my guest is that the event is causing some troubles

Now wait and let them do the work

15. Maybe if you just could read the damn main site, you guys wouldn't beg for infos all the time

WOTLK STABILITY
    June 23, 2016
    12:00 The stability issue has been temporarily resolved until a full fix has been prepared. Both realms are available again.
    11:45 We are aware of a stability issue related to the Midsummer event on Icecrown and Lordaeron. We are working on resolving the issue as soon as possible.

Even though it says "both realm are available", more dc's will happen and my guest is that the event is causing some troubles

Now wait and let them do the work
    When it was posted there wasn't any info on website. So stop bashing m8