1. Server a bit dead

Well, to start with sorry for my English level and i'll try to explain correctly.

I've been playing in the server for less than a month but some things would increase the amount of players in the server like:
    - opening instances to get the transmog you want, i mean at least Lvl 70 pve dungeons. You can't even enter zul'farrak to get a **** transmog. A lot of people would spend their time and would stay in the server.
    - reset CD's when finishing a duel.
    - giving a kind of gifts like x1,5 conquest points for weekends or so to Increase the population, i mean whatever that could bring the server more people.
    - ACTIVATE changerace at least, i'm not asking for changefaction, but the server needs that kind of things that doesnt break pvp survability and people would be funnier if they can change their race whenever they want, to test, or something stupid like being prettier with your transmog.

Cyou in game, Wushoolaydog.
    Hope dont bother anybody.

2. we warsong players deserve some love and attention because we are loyal
    come on improve the server

3. Nothing will happen lol It's not in their interest to fix or even help Cata Players this isn't old warsong. If it was then people would have not been pissed off but sadly nothing will happen and its going to die and most likely get deleted and or merged

4. A bit dead? It's just totally dead. I don't even know why It has not been already deleted (or merged, thing that, by evidences, will no happen).

5. Q: Where is the template/spectator/solo-queue/skirmish/transmog NPC?
    A: Previous features from Arena-Tournament aren’t currently available on Warsong. As the realm develops, certain features will be added as seen fit.
    It's obviously that this isn't a joke to make us stay playing and waiting for it to never happen, so I don't understand why they would even say it. Or were all of AT's features seen as unfit? 😂
    Edited: June 24, 2016

6. Answer is simple.

T.H.E.Y. D.O.N.T. C.A.R.E.