1. Nelth is actually good if

They could improve the disconnect, dont know what causes it but many people like cata but eventually give up

2. wow errors and server crashes both cause people to quit for the day, it is sad to see that happen indeed.
    Edited: June 23, 2016

3. It has to be an inside job (Kappa)

4. They broke Dragon Soul, Madness is a joke, you don't get any gems or valor points from DS. Ragnaros fight is also a joke and hell they even broke conquest caps. Its resetting twice so you only get 1650 cap when you should have had higher. The increase of server crashes and random wow errors is just the top of the cake. Funny thing is, it feels like the staff have no intentions of fixing any of this. Oh and also- even though the end-game raids are stupidly easy, people are raiding/playing with a bugged buff that gives them 50% increased damage. Raid titles and mounts mean absolutely nothing, they haven't in a very long time. People wonder why nelth is dying, I don't. I think they want it to die.

5. Is that bug with that buff reported? if not please do so asap :)
    I think that with a little more time cataclysm will be fixed up more. I have good hopes and really enjoy cataclysm.

6. 9th disconnects today that i counted which pretty much happens every hour. Need dev answer

7. I came here just to say that the server is down... again :D

8. finding server online is as hard as finding a good paladin (impossible (: )

9. 9th disconnects today that i counted which pretty much happens every hour. Need dev answer
    realm crashes when <player> touches <object> or starts <mechanic> that isn't properly scripted and causes server to crash

problem with new content is there's a lot of objects and mechanics that were released and they haven't been load-tested or had endless hours in instances by staff to use every object and try every mechanic on every boss... it's just, really, not worth all that spent time... maybe they could've opened instant 85 realm and let players load test and try world out with GMs and devs paying attention to those players' reports (similar to closed beta) but that's for Warmane to decide if it's worth doing

10. People wonder why nelth is dying, I don't. I think they want it to die.
    While other expansions get regular updates we got an update that broke the server and looks like staff don't give a **** about neltharion,I seen alot of people using Will of Sartharion buff in bgs,didn't get my title off Sartharion normal wont even bother putting it on bug tracker since it will never get fixed, pretty much it seems like they want Neltharion to die so people can move to WOTLK or MOP :^)
    Edited: June 23, 2016

11. personally i wont move to wotlk or mop... i will move to other pserver. there are plenty of them. why im still here? because i already invested a lot of time into this server.

12. personally i wont move to wotlk or mop... i will move to other pserver. there are plenty of them. why im still here? because i already invested a lot of time into this server.
    ^ this, couldn't have said it better

13. Is that bug with that buff reported? if not please do so asap :)
    It is, devs know of it, now lets see how long will they take to fix it.
    Already half of <Heaven Asunder> guild got banned for exploiting that buff so i think people are just gonna stop using it, its not worth it that much

14. 10th dc per day... gz

15. You guys speaking about Will of Sartharion buffs in BGs... that is NOTHING compared to the **** I just saw in an AB battleground... this elemental shaman legit took the buff from Ulduar which Freya uses in the encounter into the BG and was just exploiting the **** out of it. Oh if you are wondering why I said that Sartharion buff is nothing compared to this... well have a look http://www.wowhead.com/spell=65585/brightleafs-essence . Her buff gives a 50%... FIFTY PERCENT increase to magic damage that YOU deal... like come on now. This **** NEEDS to be fixed. Also before someone says "Just kill him and GG. The buff is gone". That is the thing... unlike Will of Sartharion buff that is gone after you die; this Ulduar buff stays on even through death. I have seen this elemental shaman die 4 times and came back each time with the buff on.

123 ... Last