1. Having 2 hour + queues makes me not even want to play here.

Just frustrating to have a day off, and not be able to play the game for most of the day.
    Sure, it'll be easier to get on later, but by then it's not even worth it since most people aren't even on then.
    Just frustrating, I'm getting bored with having to play single-player stuff when all I want to do is play on Warmane. :/

2. If you don't enjoy the experience, then I wouldn't recommend that you play. Nor would any of the staff. But, keep in mind, if you're playing for free - that is the cost you have to pay for a stable and (mostly) lag-free server to play on.

3. Just frustrating to have a day off, and not be able to play the game for most of the day.
    Sure, it'll be easier to get on later, but by then it's not even worth it since most people aren't even on then.
    Just frustrating, I'm getting bored with having to play single-player stuff when all I want to do is play on Warmane. :/
    Ok, so what is your suggestion? All you've said here is pure complaining without naming a single possible solution. I understand some people can't donate, but you also have Lordaeron, which doesn't have queues anymore. It's either that or waiting in queue. Simple as that.

4. Pretty much what the above two people said.

5. Don't like the que? Donate $10 to skip que like me and my friends do, rather complaining on the forums.

6. Get overwatch or something and play while u wait.

7. You can't complain for a server being too populated and being able to play their without queue for free..:)

8. hi i want to play here for free without any donation, please provide me that
    also would be nice if some moderator can make me coffee
    thanks

9. To be perfectly honest, i wanted to donate to warmane when i rejoined 3 weeks ago, considering the vastly improved core brought over from lordaeron, but there are some things i encountered during those 3 weeks that are kinda deterring me from donating at the moment.

Firstly it's the ~20+ box multiboxers, secondly it's the server instability (if it doesn't crash at least once a day, it's not warmane) but given the population i can understand that, thirdly it's the bugs.

Donating to the server should be because you like the server and want to support it, not because you want to bypass a queue which until recently you did not have to.

I know some will say "it's only 10 euros", well considering that i make ~$300 a month, 10 euros is not a small amount, and if i'm gonna spend it 9n something it better be really worth it, and warmane is so close to being worth it for me, it just needs to take a few more steps forward and i'm all in.

10. Well considering premium membership is PERMANENT, I'd say 10 bucks is worth skipping queues. Even if you don't enjoy playing now, who knows, maybe in 6 months with new fixes you'll find it enjoyable, and you'll have premium even then.

11. Don't listen to them. It's alright to complain. Better to take out the stress here than irl.

You'll find a way.