1. Any north American ally casual guilds?

Hey all,

Are there any NA casual raid/pvp guilds around on ally?

Now that my life tends to be more unpredictable for play time it's hard to commit to these hard core mandatory raids schedules of the top end guilds.

I'm mainly looking for a more social guild with a casual raid schedule that doesn't wanna kick you if your life gets busy and you miss a few raids.

If they exist lemme know.

Thanks.

2. Still looking for a casual NA ally guild, are there any out there?

Thanks

3. July 1, 2016  
    Hello!

<Collection Agency> is a new guild formed by a small group of friends with the goal to clear content while having fun. We are anti-elitism, we will give you the tools you need and help you clear at a rate that works with your schedule. So no one will give you hell if you have to miss a raid due to real-life. We've all been there!

If you wanna ask anymore questions hit me up ingame (Hotvendor or Plaguebender, or the GM Asar).

We've had lots of experience with wow and want to have fun with our favorite xpac, hope you'll join us and grow with us!

4. July 1, 2016  
    Hello!

<Collection Agency> is a new guild formed by a small group of friends with the goal to clear content while having fun. We are anti-elitism, we will give you the tools you need and help you clear at a rate that works with your schedule. So no one will give you hell if you have to miss a raid due to real-life. We've all been there!

If you wanna ask anymore questions hit me up ingame (Hotvendor or Plaguebender, or the GM Asar).

We've had lots of experience with wow and want to have fun with our favorite xpac, hope you'll join us and grow with us!
    Thanks for the reply however I did say ally guilds. You guys appear to be on horde side.

5. Still looking for a casual NA guild.

Thanks

6. Check out Hypothetical Army. Raid time is 9pm EST. There is a post currently on page 2.

7. My guild Reign is a North American based raiding guild. We raid 8:30pm EST about twice a week.

IGN: Unfortunate