1. Glad to hear! Thanks!

So you expect the DOTS to kill the Hunter? Wow... You really do not know how to play a Death Knight so I will not stop you, please leave the thread at once and never return.
    - Or DO return when you know how a Death Knight works, up to you.
    u wont even reach hunter, if he is not ******ed like ur build.

2. u wont even reach hunter, if he is not ******ed like ur build.
    Wait? Didn't you leave? And again with this quote you dropped... *Sigh* Come back when you can play a Death Knight please. I'm sure your, ahem... "knowledge" is needed elsewhere. Like in Global chat or something.

3. Wait? Didn't you leave? And again with this quote you dropped... *Sigh* Come back when you can play a Death Knight please. I'm sure your, ahem... "knowledge" is needed elsewhere. Like in Global chat or something.
    yeye go troll somewhere else, 1500 noob kek. u cant even answer one simple question -how u will reach hunter? (inb4 u cant). so u can take this build and go stick
    Spoiler: Show
    to ur ***
    to duel zone, dueling melees, to make the feeling of ur epeen getting bigger.

4. yeye go troll somewhere else, 1500 noob kek. u cant even answer one simple question -how u will reach hunter? (inb4 u cant).
    Sheezh you are sad - Here we go.

Step 1: Approach him: he will now use a stun and / or disengage as he does not have more movement speed than you, not enough so that he needs to CC you or get a distance.
    Step 1.1: If he stuns you, sit it or trink it pending on how the situation looks.
    - If you trink it, he will now disengage or use masters call.
    - If he disengages, death grip and chain him, we will now need to masters call.
    - Wait for the Masters call to end: he can't kill you in that time unless you are a total ******.
    - Chain him and go ham, dead Hunter. He will most likely use deterrence once or twice but it can't create a cap.
    Step 1.2: If he disengages - You Death Grip him and chain him. His Disengage is on CD now.
    - Chain him now. Masters call comes, wait for the Masters to end and chain him again.
    - Deterrence inc, wait for it to end and gg.
    Step 2: Traps - A good and not brain dead DK will KNOW when the Hunter is FORCED to use the trap, pop AMS as this happens and you neglect his trap slow / root for the beginning.
    Step 3: His Masters Call, Disengage, Deterrence and Trap(s) is now on CD / Can't be used at the same time. Now this Hunter is f***ed.
    Step 4: Should he silence you? No biggie, this can be sit out unless you are at low HP which were you start OF with the disadvantage and there is not much to talk about.

That you don't know how to counter a Hunter as a DK speaks miles of your talent and skill in this game. If you play a DK I pray you are one leveling up which is getting ganked so you don't pull down BGs or Arenas at cap level with your "skill"

And under-note: It's suppose to be spelled "Take this build and go stick it up your a**" not "take this build and go stick to ur a**"

Have a good day Sir, please leave the thread.

5. Well, this spec is for heavy trolling of melees ( minus the paladins) and laughing on some casters (while some laugh at you), but I don't really see how you can kill a hunter. You grip, they disengage, they disengage, you grip - they disengage again, and can just kite you forever with slow trap and their spell slows and you can't really reach them very well.

But I guess it takes them time to take him down because of the resilience stamina and armor he has stacked up. So perhaps he can just kill them slowly like that, I don't know, until I see it I still think that a good hunter can't die from you.
    Edited: June 30, 2016 Reason: Added more stuff.

6. Well, this spec is for heavy trolling of melees ( minus the paladins) and laughing on some casters (while some laugh at you), but I don't really see how you can kill a hunter. You grip, they disengage, they disengage, you grip - they disengage again, and can just kite you forever with slow trap and their spell slows and you can't really reach them very well.

But I guess it takes them time to take him down because of the resilience stamina and armor he has stacked up. So perhaps he can just kill them slowly like that, I don't know, until I see it I still think that a good hunter can't die from you.
    It's like I mentioned above: and ofc with the durability this build comes with Hunters are no sweat: I have a harder time with Frost Mages than Hunters in most situations.

This is a trolling spec: AGAIN - it's a fun spec. One just needs a bit of patience, so as long as you are not a giant moot like Mr dike up above: you can take a Hunter without having a hard time.

7. Yes I know, since I know how much damage they do to my paladin when I put my 1500 resil + shield. It's like flies poking me. Classes with dispells should have easy time dealing with it tho, well, perhaps spriest could have tricky time since, DK after all, but been a long time since I had my DK so I'm unable to test it, haha.

Altho when it comes to Frost mages, can you even touch them? I know you can heal like a **** with Vampiric + Rune Taps, but they still should be able to make you almost perma-immobile?

So far I'm quite sure that Paladins and Shamans (Enha especially) should have a joke of time fighting this spec, but I can't say the same for other classes.
    Mind writing vs which classes you have easy and vs which classes you have hard time? Or just write the "difficulty" of beating each class/spec separately. Such as:

Shaman - enha/ele - hard/hard
    etc, just to give some insight.

Thanks.

8. Tried this blood spec yesterdy on blackrock realm. Speced into unholy blight though because i find it much better than will of the necropolis.
    For the gear i have 1415 resilience and like 38k hp.

Made a couple of duels and have to say that the spec/gear is really nice for duels.
    I dueled nearly every class/spec and beat everything beside mages.
    The healing and dmg reduction is just higher than the opponents dmg. Some enemys couldnt even bring me under 90% hp.
    Even hunter are suprisingly easy to kill. When u have a high amount of resilience the hunter deals like no dmg to u. When i couldnt reach the hunter i just used deathstrike on his pet to heal up while the hunter died slowly from the dots and deathcoils.

Against ret paly, spriest and shami u really need to have unholy blight so they cant dispel the disease.

I didnt duel a skilled lock and ele shami yet but all other classes beside mages are easy going.

Also checked the spec in Bgs out but its pretty useless and boring. If +3 enemys attack i just die because the dmg is too high. So no, u cant tank the half bg team.
    Edited: June 30, 2016

9. True is what Jakkre said, with unholy blight you make it harder time for dispellers to beat you, sure, Paladin's you can't beat, but there's a chance they can't beat you either, altho possible. About shamans I don't know if you put unholy blight, could make it really hard for them.

10. Yes I know, since I know how much damage they do to my paladin when I put my 1500 resil + shield. It's like flies poking me. Classes with dispells should have easy time dealing with it tho, well, perhaps spriest could have tricky time since, DK after all, but been a long time since I had my DK so I'm unable to test it, haha.
    Dispellers usually struggle with me due to the talent that reduces chance of the diseases to be dispelled, and once there is more than 1 target around I just spread em and target switch to the one with both diseases, rotate like that to make sure that there always is 1 viable target to heal off: Unless it's like 7 dispelers all at once but that rarely ever happens.

For when I constantly stand alone they can't dispel enough and deal the damage needed for me to heal of auto attacks with the 30 sec rune tap and so on.

And if I ever were to PURPOSELY go 1 on 1 with a Dispelers (Except Retadins) I'd go for a talent set with Unholy blight instead of Will indeed: but this build is ment to be BG oriented.

Altho when it comes to Frost mages, can you even touch them? I know you can heal like a **** with Vampiric + Rune Taps, but they still should be able to make you almost perma-immobile?
    Oh yeah, frost mages are the Rank 2 issue I got with this build: and no build is perfect sadly. Except for retadins. Yet if you can manage to predict and "luck out" in some situations, you can take them on. Some easy predictable patterns would be the Ice Nova Deep freeze where I pop Icebound and whap: no effect at all.

Sometimes I even go at Frost Mages in Unholy presence as we already got much healing and DMG reduction with this spec and that allows me to stay in their danger zone - Frost mages are also the class where to "Blood Tap" for a Chains of Ice is acceptable. They are doable but hard.

So far I'm quite sure that Paladins and Shamans (Enha especially) should have a joke of time fighting this spec, but I can't say the same for other classes.
    Mind writing vs which classes you have easy and vs which classes you have hard time? Or just write the "difficulty" of beating each class/spec separately. Such as:

Shaman - enha/ele - hard/hard
    etc, just to give some insight.
    Enchansies are like Warriors to me: sure they can heal but I heal just as much - if not harder and more, enchansies tend to give up on me as their damage does not get trough and I can heal on equal grounds as with their Malestrom healing.

And sure! I can update / edit the main post (On page one) and include difficulty level per class / spec and add some insight and update it should I find people with new tricks I didn't expect to see and so on.

Tried this blood spec yesterdy on blackrock realm. Speced into unholy blight though because i find it much better than will of the necropolis.
    For the gear i have 1415 resilience and like 38k hp.

Made a couple of duels and have to say that the spec/gear is really nice for duels.
    I dueled nearly every class/spec and beat everything beside mages.
    The healing and dmg reduction is just higher than the opponents dmg. Some enemys couldnt even bring me under 90% hp.
    Even hunter are suprisingly easy to kill. When u have a high amount of resilience the hunter deals like no dmg to u. When i couldnt reach the hunter i just used deathstrike on his pet to heal up while the hunter died slowly from the dots and deathcoils.
    THIS GUY GETS IT! YOU! I like you!

Against ret paly, spriest and shami u really need to have unholy blight so they cant dispel the disease.
    Yeah in a situation where you KNOW you WILL go 1 on 1 I won't deny that but as mentioned above: this build is ment for BGs where you rarely get to stand 1v1 like that. Yet pending on how much time they spend dispelling since you can mostly always re-apply diseases: I've been in situations where all they do IS to dispel and my AUTO ATTACKS and the occasional rune tap heals me up to full.

I didnt duel a skilled lock and ele shami yet but all other classes beside mages are easy going.
    Ele shammies are tough nuts but can be dealt with, Lock is all about predicting / preventing the CC. You know when most locks are casting the AoE stun so if you can AMS / Icebound that they will have a hard time.

Also checked the spec in Bgs out but its pretty useless and boring. If +3 enemys attack i just die because the dmg is too high. So no, u cant tank the half bg team.
    Oi mate. You must have had 3 retties on you then. I stood in EoS yesterday at MT, got a Feral, Resto Druid, Warrior (Fury I belive) and Rogue on me. I held ground for so long that people managed to get from Blood Elf tower to MT to assist me before I died: once you got more people on you it all comes down to:

"Who do I put Mark of blood on" "When should I icebound" "What CC should I trink" "make sure diseases rolls on all 4 targets so the healer has a job to do" - it becomes a test of skill once you get more than 2 on you. AND I LOVE IT!

True is what Jakkre said, with unholy blight you make it harder time for dispellers to beat you, sure, Paladin's you can't beat, but there's a chance they can't beat you either, altho possible. About shamans I don't know if you put unholy blight, could make it really hard for them.
    Again - In a KNOWN 1v1 I won't deny that Blight is better, but you are more likely to face heavy damage that will become SUPER dangerous once under the 20% threshold rather than 1v1ing a dispeller in a BG + You kinda never get a 1v1 in BGs which then again allows you to roll the diseases, blood strike is not a NECESSITY in this build as Death Strike does the major healing job.
    Edited: June 30, 2016 Reason: Added last reply to "Evangelion"

11. Oi mate. You must have had 3 retties on you then. I stood in EoS yesterday at MT, got a Feral, Resto Druid, Warrior (Fury I belive) and Rogue on me. I held ground for so long that people managed to get from Blood Elf tower to MT to assist me before I died: once you got more people on you it all comes down to:
    Feral, warr and rog are the easiest opponents though so maybe thats why u were able to survive that long. Imo melee in general are much easier to deal with because there are always targets for deathstrike in range.
    Problems occur when i face like 2-3 range dps on the open field. They just kite me to death.

12. Feral, warr and rog are the easiest opponents though so maybe thats why u were able to survive that long. Imo melee in general are much easier to deal with because there are always targets for deathstrike in range.
    Problems occur when i face like 2-3 range dps on the open field. They just kite me to death.
    Do not underestimate the Rogue - And Mark of Blood did a significant amount of the healing when I started to drop.

And yes, 2-3 ranged on an open field can be hard yet you can't ever LET em kite you: if it comes down to that you in NO WAY can maintain close to one of them and heal it up (or any pet for that matter) It's no harm in rather giving inn OR scream "HELP! I'M GETTING ANALLY ASSAULTED BY A BUNCH OF FA**OTS!"

Either one works.

13. Sheezh you are sad - Here we go.

Step 1: Approach him: he will now use a stun and / or disengage as he does not have more movement speed than you, not enough so that he needs to CC you or get a distance.
    Step 1.1: If he stuns you, sit it or trink it pending on how the situation looks.
    - If you trink it, he will now disengage or use masters call.
    - If he disengages, death grip and chain him, we will now need to masters call.
    - Wait for the Masters call to end: he can't kill you in that time unless you are a total ******.
    - Chain him and go ham, dead Hunter. He will most likely use deterrence once or twice but it can't create a cap.
    Step 1.2: If he disengages - You Death Grip him and chain him. His Disengage is on CD now.
    - Chain him now. Masters call comes, wait for the Masters to end and chain him again.
    - Deterrence inc, wait for it to end and gg.
    Step 2: Traps - A good and not brain dead DK will KNOW when the Hunter is FORCED to use the trap, pop AMS as this happens and you neglect his trap slow / root for the beginning.
    Step 3: His Masters Call, Disengage, Deterrence and Trap(s) is now on CD / Can't be used at the same time. Now this Hunter is f***ed.
    Step 4: Should he silence you? No biggie, this can be sit out unless you are at low HP which were you start OF with the disadvantage and there is not much to talk about.

That you don't know how to counter a Hunter as a DK speaks miles of your talent and skill in this game. If you play a DK I pray you are one leveling up which is getting ganked so you don't pull down BGs or Arenas at cap level with your "skill"

And under-note: It's suppose to be spelled "Take this build and go stick it up your a**" not "take this build and go stick to ur a**"

Have a good day Sir, please leave the thread.
    Concussive shot - gg, try harder ( approach hunter - ****ing lold at this)

Tried this blood spec yesterdy on blackrock realm. Speced into unholy blight though because i find it much better than will of the necropolis.
    on blacrock death coils which procs from sudden doom provided unholy blight debuff on target, regardless of speccing into it or not
    Edited: July 1, 2016

14. July 1, 2016  
    Concussive shot - gg, try harder ( approach hunter - ****ing lold at this)
    Oh so you approach a Hunter like RIGHT IN FRONT of him, letting you know you are going for him... Wow no wonder you can't play a DK.
    And like all the steps up there says: sometime he wont have anything left, then you chain, you death strike once or twice and woop you are at full HP.
    Please go and learn the art of a Death Knight before coming back the next time.

on blacrock death coils which procs from sudden doom provided unholy blight debuff on target, regardless of speccing into it or not
    What are you even on about now... ? Like wasn't you suppose to leave this thread? Go away, shoo, scat.

15. July 1, 2016  
    Oh so you approach a Hunter like RIGHT IN FRONT of him, letting you know you are going for him... Wow no wonder you can't play a DK.
    And like all the steps up there says: sometime he wont have anything left, then you chain, you death strike once or twice and woop you are at full HP.
    Please go and learn the art of a Death Knight before coming back the next time.

What are you even on about now... ? Like wasn't you suppose to leave this thread? Go away, shoo, scat.
    ahahah, u so funny, as i said again, gl on 1500 ******o)

First 1234 ... Last