1. Twink 19 - any good?

Hey there,

I would like to start twinks on this realm. Could anyone give me basic info about is it worth it?

- What is exp rate on the server? (leveling, honor)
    - What is the wait time for BG queves for twink lvl 19 and or 29. (Both horde and ally)
    - Is pvp vendor in the barrens for horde and ashenvale for ally open with items for lvl 15+?
    - Are old characters on the server still active or they were deleted?

Thanks in advance,

Laura
    Edited: June 24, 2016

2. Hey there,

I would like to start twinks on this realm. Could anyone give me basic info about is it worth it?

- What is the wait time for BG queves for twink lvl 19 and or 29. (Both horde and ally)
    - Is pvp vendor in the barrens for horde and ashenvale for ally open with items for lvl 15+?

Thanks in advance,

Laura
    So noone has anything to say about this? Doing twinks is a waste here?

Oke. Ty

3. Hey there,

Thanks in advance,

Laura
    So noone has anything to say about this? Doing twinks is a waste here?

Oke. Ty
    1) Exp rates are x7, and rep/gold/profession rates are x5 (not sure about honor).
    2 & 3) Check the Twinking forums or whisp one of the 19 twinks ingame. The Horde guild is <Twinks of Icecrown>. I don't know about the Alliance guild.
    4) If you mean chars before Moltdown (back when Warmane was still Molten), no. If you mean chars before the merge, yes.