1. trade channel spam

I wish people used trade channel more for....trading than using it for theyr own frustration. Now the trade channel often spams with hatefull messages about religion: muslims vs christians. If you wanna talk, flame or troll about that...make your own damn channel...or start whispering to the one you want to 'talk' about the subject.

2. No really... wow is to have fun, not to put our noses into a bunch of paper and just try to finish a task given! We are not at school / work here, but to enjoy ourselves... admit it, what is the use else, to have 7k gs & 1m gold?...... Better go do it irl.. but you will tire of boredom and lack of sense again xD

3. "We are here to enjoy ourself"
    Every person have different ways to enjoy themself, and by spamming trade with whatever it is, might be enjoyment for them.
    Not everyone if grown up and take everything seriusly, they maybe be inmature but people who complains are ignorant to think everyone thinks like them, we all like different things and different jokes.

4. Agree, that people enjoy different kind of things - however, don't forget that there are people who find the well-known Thunderflurry joke, and some other ( excluding the ones that pass through the mature filter)... Remember, that the chat shall contain not only stuff you like, but the other charcters'... let's say opinion... And in deed, i have seen many kinds of messages, ranging from the .... [ ] , to actual discussions on phylosolophical topics, and it is normal... just see the other people's point as something normal, and their choice, unless it is bad with a reason you will to show!
    Ofc, in the moments one is totally pissed off, it is needless to remind of the /cleave option...

5. welcome to warmane
    I felt that I needed to fix this sentence for you, at least from my point of view

Anyway to the first poster, there is a function called "ignore" as far as I know
    Edited: June 24, 2016

6. im quite sure global/tradechat is quite universally a cesspool like that